turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

No 1 in Ohio down

Started by eggshell, April 23, 2019, 10:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggshell

Yesterday was a day of frustration as I had  two birds in and one was in too much brush and the other came in behind me and busted me. To day I got in the brush with them and played hard to get. A few soft sexy calls and shut up except a couple steering calls when he tried to drop below me. had to wait and pick a hole in the brush, but at 20 yards I knew I could blow through some. I sat up on him about 200 yards of the roost (farther than I like) but I figured he was eventually going to work my way and he did. I don't seem to kill many right off the roost, so this was a blessing.

20lb 11oz
10.5 inch beard
1 1/8 inc spurs

Happy

Congrats sir.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Sir-diealot

Congratulations on the bird. Love that old wet-wheel in the background, you don't see to many of those around here anymore.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Ozarks Hillbilly

Congrats

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

bear hunter

eddie234

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

BigSlam51

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yoteduster

shoer2

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

eggshell

thanks all, sir-dealot we picked that wet wheel up in a yard sale in Ky. That's a flower bed at the corner of our house. My wife would be more aggravated a posted a picture without the weeds pulled  ::)

We have collected antiques for most of our marriage, we like primitives more; especially stoneware. Our kids just call it junk and I tell them they'll appreciate that junk when we die and they get to sell it.