turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Seal team vs bin laden

Started by coyotetrpr, May 02, 2011, 10:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotetrpr

Has any one heard that bin laden was found and killed last night. Good morning to listen to news.
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

Hognutz

They smoked him in the head last night. The SEALS did what they do best. They have been tracking him since August. I hope he is rotting in Hell, as we speak.  Well done, Men.... America salutes you and all the rest of the armed forces that have been there for us over the past years..Godspeed and hurry home..Mike  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

bbcoach

NAVY SEALS WENT TURKEY HUNTING YESTERDAY AND GOT A WARBIRD!!!!!!   ONE DOWN, THOUSANDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

THE SEASON NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Hognutz

I love this stuff.. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an  Mike :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

gobbler74

I wonder if they used lead 4's?
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

bowhunter84

coyotetrpr

The guy that made the shot will have a great story that he can probably never tell for the rest of his life. How would you feel knowing that you made one of the most famed shots of all time. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :pow-mia:
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

fallsflight

Quote from: gobbler74 on May 02, 2011, 11:46:00 AM
I wonder if they used lead 4's?

Might have been Hevi-13.  Either way,  the beard on that sucker was huge!

Basser69

Nimrodmar10

I heard they doubletapped him with a silenced 9mm AR. Two for the price of one.

Kylongspur88

I'm very glad he's dead. Pakistan has some explaining to do. After we gave them millions of dollars to help us hunt him down and he was living the good life miles out side the capitol city in a multimillion dollar compound??? I say we turn that whole corner of the world into lake America.

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i