only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The U.S. just tagged out...........

Started by dawgfrombama, May 01, 2011, 11:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgfrombama

turkey slayer

Ky strutt n bust n

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :groupwave: :you_rock: :you_rock: :TrainWreck1: another one bites the dust. thank god.

gobbler74

Glad he'd gone but they're already saying that this is obamas'  greatest achievement...election years are hell. I'd like to thank our military that pursued the effort over the last almost 10 years.
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Ky strutt n bust n

:fud: :fud: them boys and girls overseas get it done. anything and everything is promiseable in the U S of A. congrats soliders! and the rest of american.  :happy0064:

Hognutz

Awesome. I hope it was with a facefull of Nitro's or Hevi-13 #7's. Good riddance. Mike :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

coyotetrpr

They spit some Beachnut in that dudes eye and shot him with a 45
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

bbcoach

NO CLOSED SEASON!!!!!!!!  PLENTY OF TAGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turkasaurus

Yep, nice thick beard, but no spurs to speak of, said he reminded them of a bearded hen.  Wish they had used Hevi-shot on him   :z-guntootsmiley:
Fueled by Nitro Ammo Co.

Basser69

Congrats for filling that tag!  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Turkey Trot

Apparently, KSM provided info on the courier's code name and they were able to procure info about the courier's identity and other facts from other prisoners at GITMO.  Sounds like waterboarding, GITMO, and a lot of longterm, focused work paid off.

Is KSM eligible to claim the $25mm reward since he provided info that led to OBL's whereabouts and denouement?
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

surehuntsalot

Quote from: gobbler74 on May 01, 2011, 11:51:58 PM
Glad he'd gone but they're already saying that this is obamas'  greatest achievement...election years are hell. I'd like to thank our military that pursued the effort over the last almost 10 years.
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

yeah  I smell something fishy about this whole thing and Obamas' election year
it's not the harvest,it's the chase