turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Trumpet Collection

Started by hunter22, April 17, 2019, 08:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I would like to sell all my calls to a single collector but that might be hard to do. I have decided to break them up and sell as groups. These are my trumpets and wingbones. The group contains Cox, Buice, Hornstra, Mike Williams, Permar, Marlin Watkins, Steve Lumma, Kenny Pedalahore, Jeff Erb, Alan Sentell, Daryl Salmon, Tony Ezolt, Roy Wilson, Pete Wentworth, Curtis Terrell, Crawdad, Lon Trice, Clay Townsend, Mark Sharpe, Matt McLain, Dave Hodgkins, Kehl Hilbert, an older Ted Peters, and several Del Crow lanyards and Billy Buice mouthpieces. Asking $10 thousand plus shipping and not looking to break up. I know this a lot but not many trumpet collections available like this one.

hunter22

Sorry guys but I am not looking to break these up right now. I think I priced them where someone could sell them individually and make money on them. The pics were taken inside and does not do the calls justice. The Buice Snakewood and Lumma Snakewood are as pretty as a turkey trumpet gets. The Permar hex Snakewood is awesome. The Cox calls speak for themselves. The Mike Williams striped Ebony may be the finest trumpet I have heard.

Maybe later in the week I can put a large package of pot calls including several Corder, Platz, Sneed, Daybreak, Dawkins walnut pots, and Lonzo with some of them being pretty rare.

hunter22

Quote from: hunter22 on April 17, 2019, 10:04:30 PM
Sorry guys but I am not looking to break these up right now. I think I priced them where someone could sell them individually and make money on them. The pics were taken inside and does not do the calls justice. The Buice Snakewood and Lumma Snakewood are as pretty as a turkey trumpet gets. The Permar hex Snakewood is awesome. The Cox calls speak for themselves. The Mike Williams striped Ebony may be the finest trumpet I have heard.

Maybe later in the week I can put a large package of pot calls together including several Corder, Platz, Sneed, Daybreak, Dawkins walnut pots, and Lonzo with some of them being pretty rare.

davisd9

Great calls from a great man! Some of the best out there! Wish I had the funds to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

ccleroy

Nice collection. I'm in for $400 for the MKW Trumpet if you're willing to separate. Good luck with the sale and you health sir.

Ricky

afhunter1

If somebody wants to go halves I can but I get first pick!

Thanks!

limhnger

KentuckyHeadhunter

I'm just wondering how many PM's you got from people who can't comprehend "not looking to break these up".  :z-dizzy:

Nice collection Rickey....hate you are letting them go.   Prayers for you and your health.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

West Augusta

Sad to see.  Sure wish I had 10k to spare.  I know you only bought the best my friend.  Stay strong buddy.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Rzrbac

Don't know you but that's a fine compilation of trumpets. I'm sure you wouldn't part with them if you had to. If I had the 10K to spare, I'd just give it to you.

savduck

Heck just the savduck lanyards alone in that batch are probably worth 1k. I mean they are highly sought after. LOL.

Man wish I had the money to take em off your hands my friend.
Georgia Boy

Mad_Baron

Amazing calls and sorry you are selling.  By listing them like this your buyer market is .05% of us.   If the big groups don't sell maybe try putting 5 or 6 together in a smaller group.  Just a thought to help them actually sell faster.  Good luck and someone has a chance at beautiful calls!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

John Haines

Mad Baron Calls
NWTF Chapter President
NWTF Indiana State Board Member

hunter22

Quote from: Jack Hoyt on April 21, 2019, 08:01:36 AM
Amazing calls and sorry you are selling.  By listing them like this your buyer market is .05% of us.   If the big groups don't sell maybe try putting 5 or 6 together in a smaller group.  Just a thought to help them actually sell faster.  Good luck and someone has a chance at beautiful calls!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advise. If I felt like it I would sell them a few at a time. I counted yesterday and I also have 225 pot calls, several hundred strikers, over 200 box calls, lots of scratch boxes, push pins, troughs, etc to sell. So yes there are not a lot of guys looking for a large collection but I thought I could price several pieces at a price someone could buy and sell individually and make money. I have some high end stuff in my collection. Thanks....

firedup

What a lineup!  Some of those are hard, HARD to get your hands on.  Hope some savvy collector comes thru for ya Rickey.