OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Osama Bin Laden Has Been Killed

Started by redarrow, May 01, 2011, 10:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

CBS news just broke in with the report. Prez. Obama is suppose to release the details. Body is said to be in U.S. hands.

turkey slayer

Crutch

Every channel is broadcasting this event.

Congrats to the American Soldier!
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

woodchip

TnTurk

Yee-Haww!!  Public enemy #1 is DEAD.   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Ky strutt n bust n

Bonjour

SKFOOTER

I'll believe it when I see his body!!!

REBELYELL

chadabear

I keep thinkn of the movie Little Nikki with Adam Sandler, and what the devil did to Hitler...Wonder what kind of eternity he has planned for Bin Ladden.... :whip2:
1 Samuel 12:24
But be sure to fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.

TalksToTurkeys

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

BowBendr

Now that the head has been cut off the snake, hopefully the body won't know what to do.
God Bless the soldiers that have served to rid the world of this evil vermin......

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Big Timber