turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Grand daughter scores on MD YOUTHDAY

Started by MDSTRUTNRUT, April 14, 2019, 09:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDSTRUTNRUT

Went with my 13 year old grand daughter and son in law Saturday and had a BLAST!    Gooserbat DTW mouthcall got them fired up and a MORNING SUN slate closed the deal for the trot to me  OH NO I CAN'T SHOOT!    Lucky I was 25 yards off the field in a bottom and behind my grand daughter who had crawled up on the edge with her dad.   Birds were looking for me but one ole boy found some TSS #9's from her new TRISTAR 20 gauge with a CARLSON'S .555 rolled him over at 35 yards.   1-1/4" hooks and a 11"  beard, sorry didn't weigh him but a nice heavy bird.  She carries plenty of luck and has a decent number of spurs on her necklace already. 

tomstopper

That's awesome. Congrats to you all. Precious memory made for life by all

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Congratulations to her. Nice seeing younger folk coming into the sport.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

j.goebel

Congrats to you and your grand daughter  :funnyturkey:
Justin Goebel

Tunaguy

" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

Muzzy61

Congrats to you and your granddaughter. That is a fine bird.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

zelmo1

Sweet , congrats. And Gooserbats Bacon is straight meat  :drool:

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

SteelerFan

What a stud! Congrats to all of you!

edward.penny

Congrats nice turkey

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

joey46