OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat Calls : I lied Giveaway. Winner!!!

Started by Gooserbat, April 13, 2019, 11:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross R

Delmar ODonnell

No I would not. Thank you for the opportunity!

Bossman

Manoflaw

Yes. Killed one with one of your calls Sunday am!

LBASSASSIN

Gooserbat

Congratulations to 10splayer23 post no 66.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper

Quote from: Gooserbat on April 16, 2019, 10:25:51 PM
Congratulations to 10splayer23 post no 66.
Congrats 10splayer23. You won't be disappointed.

Snood Life

Awesome! Thanks so much! Truly appreciate it!

Michael

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

zelmo1

Congrats to the winner  :turkey2: I want to be #66 next time, its the year I was born.  :funnyturkey:

Snood Life

Got the calls today. All I can say is thank you so much Sam! OSS is by far my favorite! Thanks again

Big Jeremy

I bought four from him and they came in today...all I need to say is that I may never buy a mouth call from anyone else ever again! I like them all, but the I.C.E. call is my favorite so far. (Only ran each of them for about a minute, so it's still up for discussion as to what my favorite will be.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gooserbat

Quote from: Big Jeremy on April 22, 2019, 10:25:24 PM
I bought four from him and they came in today...all I need to say is that I may never buy a mouth call from anyone else ever again! I like them all, but the I.C.E. call is my favorite so far. (Only ran each of them for about a minute, so it's still up for discussion as to what my favorite will be.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Big Jeremy

After further review, I think I like bacon the best. I should've know with a name like that...ha! I still like the way the I.C.E. sounds, but the birds yesterday seemed to prefer the bacon. Regardless, all four that I got sound good to me.