turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bob Dixon vest question

Started by chufagold, April 07, 2019, 09:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chufagold

Yeah I'm thinking the people that have them now probly paid the 350 or so for them and will not sell unless it's just a crazy price. All the people that bought them new either loved them and would never sell or have already sold them. Price could get even crazier over the next few years

kytrkyhntr

Quote from: LaLongbeard on April 08, 2019, 01:49:47 PM
Quote from: kytrkyhntr on April 08, 2019, 11:15:35 AM
You're wrong in saying that that vest is a fad. It has a cool story with it they have been sought after for years. Maybe too heavy to some. Some people want it for the collectors item factor.
Your wrong in thinking I don't know who the vest was named for and what the purpose of the limited edition was. It is still a fad made up of the newbies lol you could have bought 10 of them brand new for the prices people  pay now. If you were turkey hunting when the vests came out it seems rediculous.
right... to say it's just a fad is ignorant.. but we expected nothing less
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

turkeykiller

For how good they sell I would think someone would make and exact replica of the vest. Seems like everyone wants one.

SinGin

I  know that they are a collectors item but for a hunting purpose are they really that great of a vest? I've never seen one so I was just curious about that

kytrkyhntr

Quote from: SinGin on April 08, 2019, 05:40:14 PM
I  know that they are a collectors item but for a hunting purpose are they really that great of a vest? I've never seen one so I was just curious about that
I have 2 friends that wear them, one of whom bought it back when it was released. Neither one of them would ever sell it or hunt with a different vest. I guess to some they'd be considered heavy. Great structure and layout in my opinion. I've only just slid it on never wore it for more than 2-3 minutes.

LaLongbeard

Quote from: kytrkyhntr on April 08, 2019, 04:47:55 PM

Ignorants is talking up a turkey vest you don't even own or have ever hunted with.  Nothing  like the opinion of someone without any experience lol. There's a lot of that going around
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

HookedonHooks

Quote from: kytrkyhntr on April 08, 2019, 04:47:55 PM

Ignorants is talking up a turkey vest you don't even own or have ever hunted with.  Nothing  like the opinion of someone without any experience lol. There's a lot of that going around

Did you mean ignorance?

Just thought I'd chime in with about as useless a comment as I could, since you felt the need to do the same.

kytrkyhntr

Dude you hop on every post on this forum with some bullshit negativity. You think you're hilarious.  You're negotiable and you're not the least bit funny. You're a typical internet thug. Always talking  or putting someone down. Probably can't hunt worth a damn anyway. I have spent plenty of time around the vest and if you can read I have worn one. I think they're nice. Appearantly so do a lot of others except you. That guy last week was right... this site would improve greatly without your shitty negative input.

kytrkyhntr

That was a typo I meant negative not negotiable

HookedonHooks

Quote from: kytrkyhntr on April 08, 2019, 06:50:59 PM
For future reference, just hit the modify button on your post and fix it.

As for that guy:
Can't read, negative, internet thug. Spot on.

kytrkyhntr

Quote from: HookedonHooks on April 08, 2019, 06:56:42 PM
Quote from: kytrkyhntr on April 08, 2019, 06:50:59 PM
For future reference, just hit the modify button on your post and fix it.

As for that guy:
Can't read, negative, internet thug. Spot on.
Thank you I'll keep that in mind, I'm sure I'll get kicked off the site for the profanity. But I know I'm not the only one tired of that guys bulls*it. Every single post I read I haven't seen one encouraging or promising post. Just him being negative or trying hard to be funny. Can't stand it.

chufagold

hes commented something negative on everything I've posted since I've been on this site. yall may or may not know much about the dixon but yall are dead on on him. lol

LaLongbeard

Quote from: kytrkyhntr on April 08, 2019, 06:49:59 PM
I have spent plenty of time around the vest and if you can read I have worn one.
Quote from: kytrkyhntr on April 08, 2019, 06:07:07 PM
Quote from: SinGin on April 08, 2019, 05:40:14 PM

I've only just slid it on never wore it for more than 2-3 minutes.
I read just fine ,like I said no experience just an opinions. Just like I have an opinion the vest is not worth the amount being paid,and I've owned one and hunted with one.Not my problem you got butt hurt about a vest you've never owned, but it is funny, and your a crybaby!
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

kytrkyhntr

Ahhh there ya go. Was just wondering if you were going to call me a cry baby or use the phrase butt hurt. That's usually your go to when someone calls you out for your constant negativity and all around uselessness on this page.

Old Gobbler

The item is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it

Get along folks....
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon