turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

(Prototype) Two in One Pot Call.

Started by oneshotcalls, May 01, 2011, 02:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneshotcalls

Been wanting to try this for a while.  I looked every where on the net to see if any one else had tried and couldn't"t find one. 
The body is Tiger Maple with a 3 1/2 Anodized aluminum over glass and a 3 1/4 slate over laminated maple.  When I use wood as a sound board I laminate hard wood in a cross grain pattern which produces a harder, more consistant sound board.
The striker is Tiger Maple and Padauk.
This thing fits great in your hand and is easy to switch from one surface to another.

Thanks for looking,

Tony :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

gwa

I will tell you what, I have never seen anything like that. That is definitely thinking outside the box.

How does it sound???

Hoosier Daddy

pappy

Man put a handle on it like a guitar or fiddle and that joker will make some sweet music for those Toms to come a dancing with...sweet...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

selinoid44

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

oneshotcalls

I have some dry wall to finish then I'll try to post some sound files tonight.

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

smurf

that is cool.  Bet I've looked at thousands on line and never seen one like it.    Like pappy said "SWEET"
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.

Last Strut Calls

Wow! Cant wait to hear it! Pretty neat!

3inchstrutbuster

wow very interesting is that call a product of offset turning ? it is awsome  :z-winnersmiley:

ILIKEHEVI-13

culpeper

I think this is a very cool idea :you_rock:,,,sure, it may not be as practical as one would want, but a great idea nonetheless IMO--well done and spectacular selection on the figured maple.

bird

WyoHunter

Nice work and yes I would patent that! Pretty wood too!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

cannonball