turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sons first Gobbler

Started by golfernash, March 30, 2019, 07:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knik

That top pic is the best one I've seen so far, awesome!
Congratulations!!

Sir-diealot

Congratulations to the young man, great smile there!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

joey46

MK M GOBL

Awesome!!

Congrats to both, young man had to do some work to heft that bird over the shoulder, great pic!

MK M GOBL

Jbird22

Yes sir, that's a moment you'll cherish for years to come! Congrats to you and your son!

JeffC

Congrats to your son and to you, awesome picture, love the smile. Who was shaking more? Did he try carrying it out?
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

fmf

Congrats!  Hopefully the first of many!

Quote from: golfernash on March 30, 2019, 07:24:53 PMI would gladly never shoot another turkey if it meant I could see the joy my son had every hunt. It was a blessing and hopefully the first of many successful hunts that we share together.

I know the feeling.  I would rather my daughter kill one than me any day.  I actually get more shook coaching her through the shot than talking myself through one, I get just as much excitement as if I killed it, and she gets all of that too, it doesn't get any better.

Tunaguy

Nice picture. Congratulations.
" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

ILHUNTER

Congrats on a great bird, cherish those memories, they grow up fast.  My boy is 13 and I still love watching him shoot these birds.

bear hunter

great job and pics. Congrats

Clovis67

AWESOMENESS!!! :turkey2: Doesn't get any better than seeing a youngster smiling like that..

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

PharmHunter

That is awesome, congratulations!!

OJR

Congratulations! That's awesome!!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase