OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

JEBs for longbeard XRs in SX4

Started by limbhanger777, March 05, 2019, 09:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

limbhanger777

Looking at getting a JEBs headhunter for my new SX4. What diameter do people find to be producing the best patterns with longbeard XR shells? I shoot either #5s or #6s.

Clydetaylor1

I would call Jebs and see what they recommend.

limbhanger777

I emailed them and the emailed me back within 10 minutes. Great customer service. Bobby Sears himself responded and suggested going with the .650.

limbhanger777

Just ordered one, can't wait to get it and test it out. It's nice knowing how easy it is to get ahold of JEBs if an I ever had any issues.

Fireman324

Quote from: limbhanger777 on March 07, 2019, 04:06:19 PM
Just ordered one, can't wait to get it and test it out. It's nice knowing how easy it is to get ahold of JEBs if an I ever had any issues.

How did it work?

WylieCoyote

Jebs .560 and TSS
374/10"/40yds

Jebs is on point with their chokes. This was out of the cheapest 20 gauge Walmart had on their shelf.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: WylieCoyote on March 13, 2020, 01:59:15 PM
Jebs .560 and TSS
374/10"/40yds

Jebs is on point with their chokes. This was out of the cheapest 20 gauge Walmart had on their shelf.

Well of course. That's TSS.  I can get that all day long through a half dozen chokes less than half the price of Jeb's.   Hes shooting LB XRs and no matter what load he shoots, he wont get TSS level patterns with them. 
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

WylieCoyote

Quote from: mightyjoeyoung on March 14, 2020, 08:18:30 AM
Quote from: WylieCoyote on March 13, 2020, 01:59:15 PM
Jebs .560 and TSS
374/10"/40yds

Well of course. That's TSS.  I can get that all day long through a half dozen chokes less than half the price of Jeb's.   Hes shooting LB XRs and no matter what load he shoots, he wont get TSS level patterns with them.

That wasn't the point, but alright buddy.