turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What do you do........

Started by Bustabeak, April 28, 2011, 09:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bustabeak

When turkey season is over in your state? I dread may 15th here in Georgia. For one, we are loosing our lease we have had for over 25 years( I've only been a part for 10 years) and for two season is over here!

pullit

shoot skeet/trap/sporting clays, try and read books on turkey hunting, try to get ready for duck season.

Basser69

Go on a beer binge. It's kind of like a divorce. It hurts but you will get over it with time

Trevor2

Go on a drinking binge at the lake and prepare for deer season
Strutstopper

doepee

ice'em down and get the fishing rods out and get ready for bow season.. sorry about the lease thats a bummer..I don't know what I am going to do the folks I hunted on for over 24 years are in their mid 80s now and one day that will all be sold off

cannonball

Ky strutt n bust n

Quote from: pullit on April 28, 2011, 09:15:31 PM
shoot skeet/trap/sporting clays, try and read books on turkey hunting, try to get ready for duck season.
i second that motion.  :you_rock: :you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley:

Snoody Bastid

I start thinking about Ruffed Grouse season.(Not that I go that much :-\)

bowhunter84

time to do some pattern testing. load up some TSS for next season. maybe a little fishing. start shooting my bow. enjoy some wild turkey(from a bottle :toothy12:)

Hognutz

Get the boat ready and go fishin'..Oh yea!!   :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

trkehunr93

Start fishin', start shooting my bow on a regular basis, work around the house, etc....

wisconsinteacher

Get the bear baits going!!!!   I love baiting.  I will also get the boat out and the bows shooting in the back yard.  I have 3 more weeks after this weekend of hunting.

I hate turkeys

Cry, then start counting the days till next year.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

strutnva

shoot 3d archery and get ready for deer season

hobbes

I usually have to take some time to get caught up on the items that were neglected during turkey season.  Once that is over, I'm preparing for archery elk and deer season. That includes tweaking gear, shooting my bow, pouring over maps, hiking/scouting new areas, and glassing summer elk herds.  I'll usually do some fishing and hiking with the wife and kids.  This year will be my oldest son's first year to hunt big game, so we'll spend time preparing for that also.  If the kids choose to play baseball I'll spend some time going to their games swearing our sports programs are the worst in the nation and wishing we were hiking above treeline.