turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Just wanted to a show my appreciation!

Started by davisd9, February 26, 2019, 07:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Was fortunate to win the SumToy choke give away and wanted to thank William and Shannon for it. Got one for my son's gun and look forward to seeing what she will do. William will go the extra mile for you so please give him a consideration for chokes or gun work! He is busy this time of the year so be patient. Old Gobbler is the best turkey forum around so thanks to Shannon for all the hard work he does!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Fullfan

I'm sure you will not be disappointed in Williams work.. I am running his chokes and am very pleased.
Don't gobble at me...

Bowguy

Jroddc

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Ctrize

Big Jeremy

I've consistently had my best results with Sumtoy chokes. Couldn't be more pleased.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tha bugman

Big Jeremy

This is what my 23" barrel 870 did with 3.5" Magblends at just a hair over 40 yards through my Sumtoy. Haven't had a chance to pattern the 3" TSS yet...looking forward to it, though.

3bailey3

m2 20 gauge with sumtoy 562 and his mount on a FF3 at 40 yards

3bailey3

congrats on your mount and good luck with it, I love Williams motto, How dead do you want them!

chatterbox

Congrats Donald!
Fantastic choke, and fantastic guy!
Best of luck with that choke this season!

Sir-diealot

Congratulations, hope to get one of his chokes for the 2020 season.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Old Gobbler

Thanks for the kind words! And yes thank you William!!  Our great members and generous sponsors really make this place what it is !!

I hope your son kills aimee nice ones with that choke !!!

Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

davisd9

Shot today. Here is the pattern.

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer