turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bino harness

Started by longspur, February 21, 2019, 07:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longspur

You guys really helped me out with the binos. Now which harness do you like? And is there any danger of it being in the way of your bow?

Sixes

Rick Young harness is the most lightweight and very comfortable. I've also used crooked horns without the pouch for several years.

Greg Massey

Rick Young , that's the only one to have ....

skimerhorn

Just got the Alps. I like it

Goodtimekiller

I like the alps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dtrkyman

Rick Young, simple with options for how to wear it!

Lazy coyote

I like my kenetrec harness, hated the Badlands brand.

TalksToTurkeys

I like my KUIU bino harness.

J-Shaped

After researching a lot of the more popular options, I went with the Marsupial Gear brand. Like anything else, it comes down to personal preference, but I particularly like the way the magnet and pouch lid lock down, and the overall product quality is fantastic.

https://www.marsupialgear.com/products/binocular-pack?variant=32343823244

Greg Massey

Quote from: J-Shaped on February 23, 2019, 09:50:44 AM
After researching a lot of the more popular options, I went with the Marsupial Gear brand. Like anything else, it comes down to personal preference, but I particularly like the way the magnet and pouch lid lock down, and the overall product quality is fantastic.

https://www.marsupialgear.com/products/binocular-pack?variant=32343823244
I agree those are nice and i've got a setup similar to this , i don't use anymore because it more weight and another hot item to wear .. good luck with your new rig .... for turkey hunting all you need are a compact pair binoculars ...

mufishgrad

Alaska Guide Creations Cub MAX. Fits comfortably with a good few pockets for a bino harness.

Brian Fahs

Gooserbat

I like the Cabela's set up
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

skimerhorn

Any of you guys wear a harness with your vest?

Pettit877

I have a Rick young's And a Marsupial  gear harness. If it does not rain or you do not hunt in the rain the Rick young's is great.  If you have rain/snow the Marsupial really shines.  You won't pull up your nockers and see nothing but water splotches. You can also have the option of covering or leaving open your harness.

Eric