OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

We Got A Winner

Started by Old Gobbler, April 27, 2011, 10:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Quote from: J.Davidson on April 21, 2011, 09:10:49 PM
1.John  2.Jonah the prophet  3.Calvary  4.Galilee  5.Judas Iscariot  6.Jerusalem  7.Peter  8.Nicodemus  9.Caesar  10.Nazareth  11.The two angels in the tomb  12.The hall of judgement

We got a Winner!!!   

J Davidson had 11 of the 12 plus scored that magic bonus word to fill in the gap needed to claim this very special Easter Call

I would like to at this time publicly thank Pappy / Jack Lewis for his generous support all these years on OG people like Pappy make OG Happen --Thank you Pappy !!!!!  Make sure to give Pappy a hollar if you in the market --Shannon

:wav:   

[/color][/center]

Many Thanks goes out to Pappy a.k.a Jack Lewis for sponsoring this very special Easter Bingo Game -

Here is is...a River Cane and Bamboo yelper. With a Dogwood Blossom painted on one side and the words " Life begins when the Dogwood blooms" on the other side. It has one of my"OG" 10 gauge shotgun shell brasses on the barrel and a .357 magnum casing for the mouthpiece ferule. The lipstop is made from eva rubber and a piece of Green Stone which I believe is Malachite. It will come with signed certificate and velvet pouch. The call is signed on the brass shotgun casing and numbered and dated also there. ..pappy

Be prepared because there will be occasional Easter quiz's and extra points/ will be awarded to the first to post the correct answer !!! and those points will be used buy the member to fill in the gaps on any missing words as the game draws down - start reading up !!!  

The Winner is the first member to get a total of 12 words and/or first correct answers and pm's me Bingo !!!!  
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Turkeyshooter3

bowhunter84

hookedspur

Congratulations to the winner and thanks Pappy . :jesus-cross: :bible:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

VanHelden Game Calls

Bustabeak

Congrats! That did go fast! Thanks pappy and og!

8upbowhunter

Congrats to the winner and thanks Pappy and OG for the opportunity to play.

Bigg E

Congratulations, that is one sweet call!
PLEASE TAKE A CHILD HUNTING OR FISHING

presdme

Congrats, this was one very special bingo!!!

pappy

J Davidson...........pm me your mailing address and I will be sending out your call in the morning. Congratualtions on winning a super sweet caller. And I want to say thank you to all who participated in the BINGO and a big thanks to Shannon and Annie for their hard work. Jack Pappy Lewis
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

BOFF

Congrats J Davidson!!

Thanks Jack for the opportunity!!!

God Bless,
David B.