OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

American Flag & Copper

Started by Sir-diealot, February 15, 2019, 07:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

American Flag & copper pot call came in the mail today. Copper sure does have a sound all it's own, or different than anything I have anyway. The builder is Jessie Jefferson of C4 - Crooked Creek Custom Creations.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Dr Juice

Awesome call. Good luck with it.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Pig

Nice call sir-diealot. Who is the builder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Pig on February 15, 2019, 08:47:38 PM
Nice call sir-diealot. Who is the builder?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. The builder is Jessie Jefferson of C4 - Crooked Creek Custom Creations. I will add that above. I am going to have to take another picture in the morning, show the sides that are wrapped in copper.

John Koenig:

Bowguy

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

JLH

Lots of work went into that!

Nice looking call for sure....copper is a deadly call.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: JLH on February 15, 2019, 10:17:03 PM
Lots of work went into that!

Nice looking call for sure....copper is a deadly call.
Lot of work and by somebody with better hands than I have lol Some wonderful artists here and on Facebook, nothing but respect for each of them.

John Koenig:

coyote1

That's a sweet looking call. Frying pan copper too, I bet there's a raspy old hen in that call.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: coyote1 on February 16, 2019, 02:59:34 AM
That's a sweet looking call. Frying pan copper too, I bet there's a raspy old hen in that call.
Yes, very raspy and high pitched.

John Koenig:

3bailey3

doublespurs21

i like it  ,very nice looking pot

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

coyote1

I use a Bill Baublit acrylic tip striker to tone down my frying pan copper. I really like how it sounds with it. Just thought I would throw this out there, I don't see much on here about frying pan copper.