OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tornadoes in Mississippi and Alabama again

Started by BOFF, April 27, 2011, 07:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RustySap

bowhunter84

as of right now the death count is at 128    :jesus-cross: 

CASH

Quote from: bowhunter84 on April 28, 2011, 07:58:23 AM
as of right now the death count is at 128    :jesus-cross: 

It's really sad.  I just read that the total nationwide is 170+, 128 in Bama alone.  Very sad.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

PANYHunter

Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by these storms.   :jesus-cross:

Roostem33

This is such a tragedy, my prayer's are with all affected by the storms.

Lord give them strength!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

kmac

Thanks for the prayers we need them! :jesus-cross: kmac

bird

Thoughts and Prayers to all that have been affected by the storms.  :jesus-cross: :bible:

mnturkey

I hope everyone is OK.  I have been hearing about the storms and saying a few prayers for all down that way.
SEMPER FI

bowhunter84

i was just told that a guy that works next to us lost his home and his car. he was in his house when it was leveled but he wasnt harmed.   :jesus-cross:

bowhunter84

they have now confirmed 131 deaths in alabama  :jesus-cross:

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

HARDCORE

Basser69

CASH

Quote from: Basser69 on April 28, 2011, 12:02:44 PM

It was scary as crap watching that monster live on TV

It was really weird watching it live on TV and talking to Ttown and Hardcore on the phone about it at the same time.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Basser69