OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tornadoes in Mississippi and Alabama again

Started by BOFF, April 27, 2011, 07:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

It's our turn.  Sirens have been going on and off for the past 2 hours.  Whoopee.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

hookedspur

We are Praying for you all , may God be with you . :cross2:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Hognutz

May God be with you and your families. This madness has got to stop. What in the world is going on? Prayers said and sent..Mike  :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

Death total over 40 right now... Prayers needed  :cross2: :jesus-cross: :cross2:

Limbstrutter

Watched it on fox, scary stuff.. Woke up this morning to the sounds of sirens and rain here in Ohio.Hope everyone's ok that thing was huge. Heard today this year has set records for tornadoes the most ever . Prayers sent from Ohio.. :jesus-cross: :jesus-cross:
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

hootn

i was at work when the thing hit bham and it came within a half mile of our shop. we were hiding in the hump tower basement. one of my guys saw it coming before he came running into the basement with all of trhe folks that was riding it out. some cars had windows busted out but that is all here at the railroad. all of my folks are ok and with no damage.
however tuscalloosa and parts of north bham are a mess.

scott

ILIKEHEVI-13

I just heard of this.  Those were a bad line of storms.  Prayers sent. 

Jbird22

Yep, we all need to be very much in prayer for the ones affected by these storms. I have a feeling tomorrow will reveal some horrific images of what has become reality to many. My heart goes out to them tonight.

Lord, please be merciful to those who were/still are in the path of these storms. God Bless!

Basser69

Death count just hit 53 and it's not over yet.  :jesus-cross:

bowhunter84

Ky strutt n bust n

wow thats just unreal. praying for those in any state that was affected by these horrible storms. we had a few series of rough storms come through western ky. but not like yall. glad to know everything is well

stinkpickle

4nwtf

15 dead here in Tuscaloosa and I saw first hand some of the damage this evening.  Speechless is the best way I can describe it.  I was fortunate to have no damage and my family is safe.  Thanks for the toughts and prayers guys!!! :bible:

CASH

Just confirmed by the mayor of Tuscaloosa.  So far at least 32 confirmed dead.  Prayers to ya'll.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Beretta686

Elmore county 5 dead from tornado.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005