turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What’s your favorite choke tube?

Started by valerio024, February 10, 2019, 07:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerpoo22

Original Rhino .660 choke SBE2. It's just spectacular. Every load I've put through it shot remarkably. Winchester LB 260+ at 40. Nitro Hevi shot 360ish, Nitro TSS 460+. Hevi 13 7s+ 340+. Love it to death

tha bugman

Indian Creek....Time and time again in different guns it has proved to be the leader.  Second would be the Tru Loc SXT, Third would be the original Star Dot

kyturkeyhunter4

I've got two sumtoys now on for my 12ga and one for my 20ga and I love them

sbbow

This is my combo out of my 870 Jellyhead max with hevi7's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zelmo1

For my Browning Gold 12 3.5" no choke even comes close to my Patternmaster code black turkey choke. It shoots longbeards and heavyweights just the same. DEVASTATING  :OGturkeyhead:

greencop01

For me Carlson .665 for my Rem SPS Super Mag Turkey/Predator.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

tomstopper

Remington ventilator on my 870

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

TRG3

The H.S. Strutt Undertaker 12 gauge extended choke on my Remington 870 with 3" shells has taken many gobblers. I used the Longbeard load for the first time last season and took two toms with them. I did miss one on the move that was only 15 yards away, probably due the tight pattern that these shells throw. Actually, if the birds are within 30 yards, it really doesn't make that much difference what you use as long as you don't miss!

Boykin Hollow

I have a Carson's on my 20 gauge, inexpensive and patterns better than the IC in my benelli m1

highcj5

SumToy in my sbe2. Very pleased with it

petemoss83

870 20ga favorite overall choke is the carlson long beard choke .568. It literally outshoots my indian creek and 9 other chokes i have. Do not own a sumtoy. My truglo ssx is my favorite for shooting tss but the carlson is a close second.  Ive shot countless shells on the pattern board and the carlson long beard choke shoots everything ive shot through it very well often being the best performing choke in a variety of shells.

762hunter

I have a old 870 12ga with the thumbhole stock. Tried the Rhino for a while. Used a Sumtoy, Jellyhead, Comp-n-Choke, and Jebs

Keep going back to the Comp-n-Choke

My 870 20ga really likes the Sumtoy though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J.D. Shellnut

60% of the time it works every time!

shaman

I have a Carlson's Dead Coyote that throws #4 copper-plated lead as tight as I could ever imagine.
Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries  of SW Bracken County, KY 
Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny