OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Did a little predator removal.

Started by Deputy 14, February 10, 2019, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

Had a great tournament hunt the past 24 hours. Called up 11 dogs, killed 2, and missed 4 runners between us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HookedonHooks

Just curious, why are they muzzled with tape? The hole in the head would lead me to believe they won't be biting anyone anytime soon.

Not trying to be a smarta$$, just honestly curious. Sounds like you had a great time though, and good for getting rid of a few turkey killers!

Deputy 14

Quote from: HookedonHooks on February 10, 2019, 05:26:55 PM
Just curious, why are they muzzled with tape? The hole in the head would lead me to believe they won't be biting anyone anytime soon.

Not trying to be a smarta$$, just honestly curious. Sounds like you had a great time though, and good for getting rid of a few turkey killers!

Get that question a lot Hahahaha. In these predator tourneys you have to write the tournament code on a 1x1x3 wood block and and put it in their mouth and tape it closed. Prevents cheating in a couple diff ways.

SteelerFan

Nice!! What is your weapon of choice there ?

Deputy 14

Quote from: SteelerFan on February 10, 2019, 06:16:44 PM
Ruger American 22-250 LH with a Nikon BDC 3x9 and a Cyclops green beam light.

dublelung

Deputy 14

Ozarks Hillbilly

Congrats, I love to call predators almost as much as I love to turkey hunt.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Deputy 14

Quote from: Ozarks Hillbilly on February 10, 2019, 06:24:43 PM
Congrats, I love to call predators almost as much as I love to turkey hunt.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Yea this is my thing between turkey and deer season. I need to start hunting them in the summer too.

Gobble!

Quote from: Deputy 14 on February 10, 2019, 05:29:28 PM
Quote from: HookedonHooks on February 10, 2019, 05:26:55 PM

Get that question a lot Hahahaha. In these predator tourneys you have to write the tournament code on a 1x1x3 wood block and and put it in their mouth and tape it closed. Prevents cheating in a couple diff ways.

I was going to ask if you ran out of silver bullets and that was just a precaution.

1iagobblergetter

Fun. Makes me want to get out and get after them..

SteelerFan

Quote from: Deputy 14 on February 10, 2019, 06:19:50 PM
Quote from: SteelerFan on February 10, 2019, 06:16:44 PM
Ruger American 22-250 LH with a Nikon BDC 3x9 and a Cyclops green beam light.

Very nice. I have a buddy that's looking at the Browning Hells Canyon in the .204. Just curious... (Looks like fun!)

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Deputy 14 on February 10, 2019, 05:21:28 PM
Had a great tournament hunt the past 24 hours. Called up 11 dogs, killed 2, and missed 4 runners between us.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
I'm headed up to my club on Thursday. We're gonna try some of that too!! :fud: :character0029: