OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Paul Hicks Jr.

Started by SoIncallcollector, February 07, 2019, 08:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoIncallcollector

Most already know how great of a callmaker he is. I'm late to the party, but man if they all sound as good as this one (and I'm sure they do) I'm gonna go broke fast. This thing is smoking!!! Could not be more impressed with the sound and quality of it!  Going straight to the vest. Cedar Red Slate.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hunter22

Paul is certainly a rising star for pot calls. Add Nathan Taylor and Larry Halford and I predict these guys will be winning a lot of contests.

1iagobblergetter

Nice call. I have a walnut green slate i bought from him that sealed the deal last spring.  :icon_thumright:

JLH

That's a beauty!

Love the red cedar/red slate combo

Sir-diealot

Did not realize who you were talking about til I saw the post further down. He is on my list to get from before the 2020 season, I am pretty much all done this year.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

bbcoach

Collector my red cedar/red slate from Paul is in the mail and should be here tomorrow.  I saw and heard the audio last week and put my order in.  Can't wait to get my hands on it.  I'll post a review when it arrives.

SoIncallcollector

It's a dandy! I'm already on his list for another call!

Footballer

Quote from: hunter22 on February 07, 2019, 09:21:37 PM
Paul is certainly a rising star for pot calls. Add Nathan Taylor and Larry Halford and I predict these guys will be winning a lot of contests.

I agree 100%. Paul is a great guy to boot.

BTH

Super good guy and can build a call too!
Phil 4:13

Gog1015

Thanks for the recommendation, I have been wanting to try a red slate so I ordered one from him this morning!

SoIncallcollector

Quote from: BTH on February 08, 2019, 10:37:06 AM
Super good guy and can build a call too!
Yes he is a super good guy. That dustin jones green slate I got from you and Paul's red slate have quickly became my two fav pot calls. Really glad I got that one from you. I like it so much I almost bought another one that lou had for sale the other night lol. I've got to get my posts up so I can start trading because my pocket book is hurting right now lol.

SoIncallcollector

Quote from: Gog1015 on February 08, 2019, 11:03:20 AM
Thanks for the recommendation, I have been wanting to try a red slate so I ordered one from him this morning!
It is all turkey! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

SoIncallcollector

Quote from: bbcoach on February 08, 2019, 03:18:20 AM
Collector my red cedar/red slate from Paul is in the mail and should be here tomorrow.  I saw and heard the audio last week and put my order in.  Can't wait to get my hands on it.  I'll post a review when it arrives.
I absolutely love mine! Let me know how you like yours!

SoIncallcollector

Quote from: bbcoach on February 08, 2019, 03:18:20 AM
Sent you a PM bbcoach

Harty

I have a pair of twins coming from paul next week. a pair of cedar in red and green slate. I shall post when arrive!