OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Advice please, I don't know what to do.....

Started by woodsman1977, April 27, 2011, 12:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsman1977

"I've never written about my personal problems on here, but I really need the advice of the forum members..... Advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. I've picked up on all of the usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up,.... my wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. I started to begin to think that maybe she wasn't getting out of a taxi? She's very secretive with her cell phone(which just started a few months ago), and goes to great lengths to keep it with her at all times. I know she does this in fear that I may get into it and see who she's been talking to.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife because I love her and I think that deep down, I just didn't want to know the truth. However, last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her and find out the truth. I decided I was going to wait in my garage so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It wasn't long before headlights turned onto our street and as they got closer I could definitely see that she was with a "guy friend" from work. When close enough, his headlights flashed through the garage. As I hunkered down and hid, it was at that moment that I saw something I couldn't believe......The paint on the hen decoy I use is starting to crack and chip......... and there's only a couple weeks until Spring Gobbler season! Do you guys know where I can find some good paint to take care of this?"

I found this on another site and had to post it here......lol

Basser69

archery1

Take a kid hunting

mmusso

trkehunr93

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:....................... :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:................... :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:!!!!

CASH

Crap, I've read that two or three times before and still fell for it.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

KS_Strutter

Thanks!   :lol: At first I was like "ummmm ok where is this going." I got to the end and about fell out of my chair!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

PANYHunter

:TooFunny:  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: I've seen that before but it was something with golf clubs instead of a decoy. 

doepee

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Ive seen it before but it is still funny as heck

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

chatterbox

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

cannonball