OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Claycomb Outdoors

Started by Roost 1, February 02, 2019, 08:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roost 1

If you guys aren't watching his YouTube videos you need to.....

Gobble!

Tom Threetoes

I have several of Chad's videos, his are the real deal, plus Chad's a great guy to deal with.

tomstopper

Like it too

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Gamblinman

I have all of Chads DVD's and watching his current productions on You Tube. Way too many misses. He needs to find some turkey killers that have his same desire and dump these bozos that keep missing.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Roost 1

Quote from: warrent423 on February 02, 2019, 11:31:05 AM
I tried, but can't do it. Decoys, fields, "contest" calling, ridiculous music, 20 gauges, tss, gaiters(Gay tours), constantly looking at cell phones, and that was only after watching 3 hunts. Fags, no doubt

No surprise here....

BB30

I tried, but can't do it. Decoys, fields, "contest" calling, ridiculous music, 20 gauges, tss, gaiters(Gay tours), constantly looking at cell phones, and that was only after watching 3 hunts. Fags, no doubt

Several of their hunts are without decoys. Better than most of the other stuff you find on tv/internet.

Not a whole lot out there to choose from. Read and re-read all of the old good books already. Good way to pass the time until season starts.

They at least work the birds to the gun and aren't sneaking them. Seems like half the shows on tv include "reaping".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PALongspur

IMO Chad is the Denny Gulvas of the new generation. His video work is awesome and his hunts document hunting tough, pressured ground here in the northeast to a "T".

By the way, they're looking at a GPS not a cell phone. :icon_thumright:

RutnNStrutn

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Happy

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 03, 2019, 02:35:03 PM

That's right. Same team. Offense and defense

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

3bailey3

I wish I had a old jacket like Mr. Bear's!

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 03, 2019, 02:59:03 PM
I wish I had a old jacket like Mr. Bear's!
I do too!! My Dad had a hat like it that he always wore duck hunting. After he was too old to hunt any longer, he gave the hat to me. I loved that hat, but it was older than I was. Eventually it started falling apart. Would loved to still have Dad's old hat.

3bailey3

that cool Rut, nothing like some old stuff

RutnNStrutn

Sir-diealot

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 03, 2019, 02:35:03 PM

United we stand divided we fall.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."