OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat Calls Support and Giveaway. !!!!Winner!!!!

Started by Gooserbat, February 01, 2019, 10:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old goat

ddturkeyhunter

Fisher62

Got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pig

Got it

born2hunt

Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

suburbhunter

tanna114

Got it

Notsoyoungturk

A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ddturkeyhunter

Congrats, RussM311 I was close only two off from you. And thanks again Gooserbat for your donation of the calls. And everyone who supports this great web site OLD GOBBLER

RussM311

Thank you for the congrats....    I look forward to using these calls during the upcoming season...

Gooserbat....   thanks for the opportunity and for your donation to the Old Gobbler site

Best wishes to everyone in the upcoming season.

tomstopper

Quote from: RussM311 on February 05, 2019, 11:48:33 AM
Thank you for the congrats....    I look forward to using these calls during the upcoming season...

Gooserbat....   thanks for the opportunity and for your donation to the Old Gobbler site

Best wishes to everyone in the upcoming season.
Congrats man

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk