OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pappy's Easter Bingo Tuesday Day 2

Started by Old Gobbler, April 26, 2011, 10:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Pappy's Easter Bingo Tuesday Day 2

Nazareth

Mary the wife of Cleophas

Herod

Caesar

Bethany

John

Quiz......What is the Potter's Field?

first one to post to this thread the exact answer gets a bonus word !

Many Thanks goes out to Pappy a.k.a Jack Lewis for sponsoring this very special Easter Bingo Game -

Here is is...a River Cane and Bamboo yelper. With a Dogwood Blossom painted on one side and the words " Life begins when the Dogwood blooms" on the other side. It has one of my"OG" 10 gauge shotgun shell brasses on the barrel and a .357 magnum casing for the mouthpiece ferule. The lipstop is made from eva rubber and a piece of Green Stone which I believe is Malachite. It will come with signed certificate and velvet pouch. The call is signed on the brass shotgun casing and numbered and dated also there. ..pappy

Be prepared because there will be occasional Easter quiz's and extra points/ will be awarded to the first to post the correct answer !!! and those points will be used buy the member to fill in the gaps on any missing words as the game draws down - start reading up !!!  

Check out Jacks site at   ---  http://pappyscalls.com/shop/  Pappy will make you a very special call out of available woods -

Pm me {copy and paste} your 12 picks and I will keep them for verification purposes  
The Winner is the first member to get a total of 12 words and/or first correct answers and pm's me Bingo !!!!  
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

J.Davidson

a place for burial of unknown or poor people

apollo11

Bad decisions make good stories.

Turkeyshooter3

was what the thirty pieces of silver was spent on

spitndrum

bawana

The burying place for foreigners  Matt 27:7

Old Gobbler

Quote from: J.Davidson on April 26, 2011, 10:30:22 PM
a place for burial of unknown or poor people
I will take that for a answer , close enough     :z-winnersmiley:

Potters Field ......The field bought with the thirty pieces of silver Judas got, only used as a cementary for foriegners who died, it was located at the eastern end of the Valley of Hinnon.  Mattew 27:7,10
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Dan Mallia

turkeyhunter60

:chucknorris: i got 2.. 6 down 6 to go...looks alittle slim....... :z-guntootsmiley:
BIG FRANK...

dixiedeerslaya

wow, i knocked down 5 out of those 6....

only 4 more to go!!!

:you_rock:

BrowningGuy88

redarrow

I feel like a vitamin,only"one a day"