turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2019 Goals

Started by zelmo1, January 30, 2019, 01:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

What are your goals for turkey season this year. I want to double with my daughter, did it with my wife last year on her first hunt. I would also like to get my hunting buddies Ryan and Del their first birds in NH. And 10 birds killed with the calls I made this winter. Easy peasy  :funnyturkey:

tomstopper

Get my oldest daughter her first bird. Even if it doesn't happen, just looking forward to spending time with her as I know it's short lived as she is turning 14....

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

dirt road ninja

Hunt some with my kids, some with friends, and some alone. Maybe kill a bird or two and enjoy what time I get in the field while attempting to make the most of it.

Happy

Go turkey hunting and feel some excitement. That's my goal

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

davisd9

Have a conversation with a turkey, take my boy a time or two, watch a buddy kill a bird, and maybe kill one or two myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

backforty

Get my granddaughter in the woods and take a bird with my longbow without a blind.
Print by Madison, on Flickr

PSEoutlaw07

Get my cousin his first bird and of course kill my limit!

skimerhorn

MDTOM84

I want to take my 2 old sons (8&5) on a good gobbling hunt, if I kill a bird that day that will be a bonus!

Gobble!

Get my son his first long bread and have him tag out.

Gooserbat

Finish my slam...in doing so I will take turkey no 100.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Bowguy

Mentor some kids, help some friends learn the sport, take my daughters if they have time, one is in college away, take my nephew (he's got 2 birds in 3 hunts w me so he's expecting), basically though just to hear early morning gobbles in the dingy light, watch birds drop off a roost and thank God I get to do it again.

guesswho

Have fun, don't wind up at the hospital. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

MK M GOBL

I do a lot of mentoring/teaching for Learn to Hunts, Youth Hunts and New to Turkey Hunting and then there's time spent hunting with friends and I get a few on my own. I have a number of sport shows, seminars and events coming up before start of season and have some fun with those too.

MK M GOBL

HookedonHooks

I'm hoping to kill in at least one new state, and would like to be successful in three. I also hope to call more birds in for various friends and family members this year then I harvest myself.