News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hey!! Did you know?

Started by 2eagles, January 26, 2019, 07:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLongbeard

Glad I'm not the only one that has shunned Facebook lol
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

dayna105

Not going to use Facebook. Had too many friends bring drama into their life with it. I know from talking with co-workers that I have missed several good buys on items that I was wanting.

Gobble!

I have Facebook but prefer a forum for displaying threads.

Kylongspur88

Quote from: Happy on January 26, 2019, 07:58:17 PM
Maybe some of us avoid fakebook like the plague. :)

I had an account for years. It was the best feeling in the world when I deleted it.

Harty

I had an account for 2 months and got off. Good point though that some good call makers are using it in place of a website to order etc. my wife still has an account and I will have her get on a call site if I am interested in something. Funny.....a few of her friends got back to her and said they were quite surprised she was interested in Turkey calls :)

bbcoach

Not a Facebook guy.  Don't have one and I don't want one!

misfire

Quote from: captpete on January 27, 2019, 09:03:05 AM
Thanks for the info.  The ONLY reason I have a Facebook page is some call makers don't have a regular website...only a Facebook page for their calls. You can't look at them if you don't have a Facebook page yourself.

I am one of those guys. Done the website thing for several years, Facebook gets way more traffic
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

RutnNStrutn

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
I have a lot of fun on Facebook, and find it to be a great way to follow the lives of friends and family that I don't see on a regular basis. Yes, there is a LOT of drama brought on by immature people, but all you have to do is block the offending party and continue having fun. I'll have to check out the FB OG page, though it sounds boring because no one ever uses it. :lol:

Upfold99

Quote from: captpete on January 27, 2019, 09:03:05 AM
Thanks for the info.  The ONLY reason I have a Facebook page is some call makers don't have a regular website...only a Facebook page for their calls. You can't look at them if you don't have a Facebook page yourself.
This is the most negative thing about facebook for me. Ive considered it so many times to join, bit still holding out. I can usually find everything here.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

cwb04

What's this Facebook ya'll are talking about ??? ??? ??? 

This coming from a guy who called Snap chap "super cat" for about a month before I got it right.  My daughters got a big kick outta that.