turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hey!! Did you know?

Started by 2eagles, January 26, 2019, 07:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2eagles

Oldgobbler has a Facebook page? Apparently no one knows because there hasn't been any posting since last February. This place is great, but why not use the Facebook site too?
I haven't posted a picture since Photobucket quit working (for me anyway) because I haven't used any other hosting site, but maybe I'll put a picture up now.
Check it out!

Happy

Maybe some of us avoid fakebook like the plague. :)

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Upfold99

Quote from: Happy on January 26, 2019, 07:58:17 PM
Maybe some of us avoid fakebook like the plague. :)
X2

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

2eagles

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

coyote1

X 7. No space book for me.

jmart241

Greg Massey

Sir-diealot

Yea I know it is there, found it before I found this site.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Turkz39

captpete

Thanks for the info.  The ONLY reason I have a Facebook page is some call makers don't have a regular website...only a Facebook page for their calls. You can't look at them if you don't have a Facebook page yourself.

Yoder409

Quote from: captpete on January 27, 2019, 09:03:05 AM
Thanks for the info.  The ONLY reason I have Facebook page is some call makers don't have regular website...only a Facebook page for their calls. You can't look at them if you don't have a Facebook page yourself.

That's why I had a Facebook account for about 2 weeks..............to follow a callmaker buddy whose FB page was his "website".

I signed up from my phone.  What I didn't realize was now EVERYONE in my contacts that was on FB now knew I was on there too.  So in came the friend requests.............just to be polite, I accepted them.  THEN came my first friend request from somebody I didn't even know.  Never heard of this person !!!

Freakbook account DELETED.  I am quite content in my social ignorance.  Social media ain't for antisocial people.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.