OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Remington 870 & 11-87 Green leaf

Started by Gobblestoper14, January 23, 2019, 02:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobblestoper14

11-87's my dads gun and mines the 870 not looking to sale just wanting to know what they go for on today's market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nyhunter

You have a pair of beautiful gun's there......   The 870 I'm gonna say $500-$800,  the 1187  $800-$1000 
NOW i'm guessing on these prices so let's see how close I am tell us guy's what there really worth....

Bowguy

Look on gunbroker and see what they're getting. A lot depends on shape, how old gun is. For instance myself, I'd pay more for avwingmaster than the newer stuff. Not that I'm in market as I have em. Not nearly as well made. Course you may have someone exactly opposite as I as well.
I should add I don't recall the wingmasters in anything but wood. Also think the price quoted was bit high.

LaLongbeard

A lot of people have switched to 20 gauges or smaller the Greenleafs only came in 12. And now with the Greenleaf camo dip available ( although not the exact same as original pattern) a lot of people will have a gun dipped instead of paying the high prices. I saw a Greenleaf 870 on Gunbroker recently for about 550.00. I think maybe the real high price days are over. There were only so many people out there that would pay the huge prices, supply and demand I think demand has dwindled.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

dirt road ninja

Quote from: Phillipshunt on January 23, 2019, 11:01:47 AM
A lot of people have switched to 20 gauges or smaller the Greenleafs only came in 12. And now with the Greenleaf camo dip available ( although not the exact same as original pattern) a lot of people will have a gun dipped instead of paying the high prices. I saw a Greenleaf 870 on Gunbroker recently for about 550.00. I think maybe the real high price days are over. There were only so many people out there that would pay the huge prices, supply and demand I think demand has dwindled.

I've got to agree with this.

Gobblestoper14

Thanks everyone for the help

Southernroostgc

The one my dad gave me on the left, OG bottomland!!

dms2511

870 just like it on gunbroker.com currently. Keep an eye on it and you will get a good feel for current supply and demand with turkey season rapidly approaching.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/796679382

dms2511

Philippe

I normally see the mint condition 870's go for 6-800 on GB regularly.

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Clydetaylor1

dms2511

Congratulations to whoever purchased it, but WOW $1,200 for an 870! :drool: