OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

First Year for 2 Birds in NH

Started by zelmo1, January 19, 2019, 07:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

NH finally is going to 2 spring birds this year. Tag one and get second tag. Baby steps but it is progress. Southern NH is crawling with birds. Good luck to all ????????

SinGin

Congratulations, will expand your season in a good way.

tomstopper

camotoe

I grew up in mass and in 20 years never saw a turkey . Now my sisters send me photos of them running all over the place eating in the garden . Great success story restocking the birds. I hope you have a great spring up there .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowguy

nyhunter

:icon_thumright:, that's great new's for you guy's.  what's your season dates?

zelmo1

May 1st to May 31st this year. Youth weekend the week before

turkeyfoot

:TrainWreck1:
Quote from: zelmo1 on January 19, 2019, 07:13:10 PM
NH finally is going to 2 spring birds this year. Tag one and get second tag. Baby steps but it is progress. Southern NH is crawling with birds. Good luck to all ????????
I may be up that way before long how would you say the pressure is on public trying decide to go early or late

zelmo1

Pressure isn't the problem here, weather is a bigger deal. When they turn on, anywhere is usually good in southern NH. More big pieces of land in the western part of the state. Access is generally easy to get. Be honest and nice, I never am hurting for places t hunt. Pressure is high on visible birds. Finishing is the key, you will find birds bro.