OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Score Update

Started by Muskie03, April 26, 2011, 09:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muskie03

Were at 583.7325 with 9 birds tallied. another bird and a upgrade or two and were styling boys!
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

bird

That is outstanding and thanks for putting that together for us.  Can someone make a chart or something so that we can track it better and give everyone a chance to really look at where we are sitting?  If someone puts it together, I will make it a sticky for us so that way we know where we are sitting at all time.

Thanks

Al

Muskie03

Muskie03

I'm just going through the other teams scores and no one but shock gobble is close so far( half way done) there a bit ahead of us but they have ten birds scored also

doublegobble

Are you putting that together Muskie? I was planning on doing that sometime today also to see where we sit. Sorry I have been  behind on some of this but I just got back Sunday from 10 days down south putting a hurting on some birds!
Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

bird

Quote from: Muskie03 on April 26, 2011, 10:33:13 AM
I'm just going through the other teams scores and no one but shock gobble is close so far( half way done) there a bit ahead of us but they have ten birds scored also

I was glancing through some of the other teams scores also and I can tell you right now that some of the other teams are going to be hurt badly by the pictures that they are taking that don't satisfy the stipulations of the contest requirements.  I cannot stress how important it is for us all to remember to take the proper pictures.  And I can guarantee you that Shock, Gobble and Awe is not going to screw up their pictures boys.  They want this contest badly and they will not screw it up because of not taking the proper pictures for the contest.  We have a damn fine team here and I know that we can repeat as the OG Champs but we have to stay vigilant on ensuring the proper pictures are taken for the score.  

Out of 16 members we need 10 Boss Hog Birds to hold onto our title.  We have a bunch of guys that are just beginning to hunt and I am confident that there will be some more outstanding birds scored but just make sure that everyone stays safe, has fun and takes lots of pictures.  

Kudos to you all

Al

Muskie03

Shock gobble and awe  652.64
closest teams i have found are team osceola with 493 with 9 birds
team struttin tom 507 with 8 birds
widow makers 470 with 7 birds

there are some really weak pics out there, if you gotta get the old lady from across the street to take pics go for it. remember the WHOLE beard and spurs ATTACHED to the bird. Plus the bird on the scale not just the scale. Alotta teams are gonna lose points for those 3 reasons right there. And alot of over measurements on spurs too IMO.

doublegobble

I realize this may be hard to read but here is an update, just using the scores each team has posted. Updated, Tracyky added our 10th bird so we pulled within 7 points or so. Lets upgrade some birds boys!
Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

Jayhawkeye

sweet!  great job.  thanks for putting this together.
Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!!  Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...  Go KU!!!

Muskie03

NICE!!!!! great work double!

Off the lead by just over 7 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When and I mean WHEN ghillie whacks a iowa monster and upgrades his 48 point Merriam we should be able to seal the deal!!!!!!! It's going to be really close, really really really close.

Let's get some upgrades boys!!!!!!

bird

Upgrades are going to be up to you all boys cuz I highly doubt that I will be able to upgrade my score any.  That bird there is the highest scoring "typical" bird I have ever taken and the chances of me doing any better are pretty much slim to none unless there is a multi-bearded non-typical monster out there somewhere that wants to follow me home.   :smiley-char092:

joshua

Awesome job by everyone. Don't count me out for another upgrade.  I've got 1 tag left and there is one particular bird I'm gonna spend these last few days after.  If I get him I know it will be a serious upgrade. 
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ghillie

Just updated my bird that I did the math wrong on...actually left out an inch on each sput...the correct score is 56.93   Not much of an upgrade but every little bit helps!!

blueribbon

I am looking for an upgrade with 4th season opening tomorrow I will be carry the death stick out then this weekend I will be hitting missouri hard so surely i can upgrade the one i have on the books. I was so close Sunday with my bow but no blind and a bow equals DIFFICULT!!!! had a big gobbler breed a hen 6 yards behind me but I could not move too many eyes around.

Shotgun

Man that's awesome.  Keep laying them down.  The weather has made for a rough year here in AR, but don't worry i've still got some killing to do  ;).