Old Gobbler

Pappy's Easter BingoMonday Day 1
Jerusalem

Jonah the Prophet

Mary mother of Jesus

Via Del E Rosa

Calvary

Doubting Thomas

Quiz......What was the amount given to Judas of Isacariot to betray Jesus?

first one to post to this thread the exact answer gets a bonus word !
!

Many Thanks goes out to Pappy a.k.a Jack Lewis for sponsoring this very special Easter Bingo Game -

Here is is...a River Cane and Bamboo yelper. With a Dogwood Blossom painted on one side and the words " Life begins when the Dogwood blooms" on the other side. It has one of my"OG" 10 gauge shotgun shell brasses on the barrel and a .357 magnum casing for the mouthpiece ferule. The lipstop is made from eva rubber and a piece of Green Stone which I believe is Malachite. It will come with signed certificate and velvet pouch. The call is signed on the brass shotgun casing and numbered and dated also there. ..pappy

Be prepared because there will be occasional Easter quiz's and extra points/ will be awarded to the first to post the correct answer !!! and those points will be used buy the member to fill in the gaps on any missing words as the game draws down - start reading up !!!  

Check out Jacks site at   ---  http://pappyscalls.com/shop/  Pappy will make you a very special call out of available woods -

Pm me {copy and paste} your 12 picks and I will keep them for verification purposes  
The Winner is the first member to get a total of 12 words and/or first correct answers and pm's me Bingo !!!!  
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

bawana

Thirty silver coins

mmusso

J.Davidson

thirty pieces of silver also known as Tyrian Shekel :jesus-cross:

Turkeyshooter3

Old Gobbler

Quote from: bawana on April 25, 2011, 10:08:35 PM
Thirty silver coins
Bawana !!!  :z-winnersmiley:    first out the gate !!!!!   :mycross:  you get the bonus word !!!   :jesus-cross:

This is fun!!!!!  you guys are faster than I thought !!!

the way this will work is suppose bawana gets 11 of his easter words called out , and needs 1 more.... the word he just won will be used to replace that any 1 missing word -

I have more quiz's for the next few days ,and I will call out the easter words nightly - so be ready !!!     :bible:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

J.Davidson

spitndrum

Crutch

Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

apollo11

Bad decisions make good stories.

turkeyhunter60

:chucknorris:    I got 4 tonite........ :you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley: :fud: :newmascot:
BIG FRANK...

Twister

pappy

HEY...THIS LOOKS LIKE A WINNER TO ME....SURE LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE HUNT AND THE CHALLENGE....GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATE...PAPPY
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

wildturk

BrowningGuy88