OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tagged out in Ky

Started by Roost Wrecker, April 25, 2011, 01:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roost Wrecker

Just tagged out this morning in ky. I bought some magnum blends saturday and shot the first one through a jelly head in my 835 this morning. Almost took the birds head off at 20 yds. I watched him fighting saturday and set up this morning at the edge of a grass field. He come straight to B mobile. Took a shot and dropped him, my biggest bird. 1 1/8 spurs 21 lb and 9 1/4 beard.  :thanks: Lord

Hognutz

Congrats on the gobbler. Now post a picture or two, if possible..We like to see, semi decapitated birds. Or decapitated ones, for that matter. :TooFunny:  Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

Congrats on tagging out....Now like hognutz said, post us up a picture!

bowhunter84

we need pictures!

congrats :z-guntootsmiley:

njdevilsb

cannonball

Roost Wrecker

Trying to figure out how to post a pic help and i will get them up tomorrow night thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

boggszilla

almost seperated his head   :happy0064:

Ky strutt n bust n

when you get on a good bird here in the great state of kentucky you can't beat it! congrats man! your having much better luck than most of us in western ky! where in kentucky did you harvest your bird?

JVA54

:icon_thumright:  Congrats!!

Roost Wrecker

Here are the other two pics i didnt really know how to post them.
boggszilla i am more in the eastern part near somerset but killed both birds between somerset and london. It has been a tough year with bad weather but i have been off work for twelve days and fixing to go back in 6 hours. Hated to end it so soon.

Roost Wrecker

Those were the pics i wanted to post they are better. Didnt know i posted the first one till now. The bird is already at the taxidermist and skinned out! :z-guntootsmiley:

Ky strutt n bust n

i shot a gobbler last year that looked sorta like that! got to close for my benalli 3" flitecontrol wads. 22 feet to be exact

Roost Wrecker

Thats awesome i was at 20 yds and the only thing was the little strip of skin around the bottom of his throat the top pic was for facebook(people with weak stomachs)

Ky strutt n bust n

thats awesome man. the only part of the gobbler i could see is the part of the head i shot off. i was hunting a private farm in livingston county, ky, and its really hilly terrain. the gobbler and his buddy poked their heads just far enough over the ridge where it dropped off and i slammed him dead. it was crazy