turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Fulkerson hen box

Started by Pooh4459, August 07, 2018, 08:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh4459

I met up with Fulkerson on Saturday at our nearby Bass Pro Shop and picked up my new snakewood/ English walnut hen box and man is this thing amazing. I feel so lucky to of got it cause I don't see how any of the others can sound as good as this one does. Not to mention how awesome of a guy Matt is. He spent about 30 mins inside Bass Pro at the entrance showing me the best way to run it and different techniques. This is my 2nd box of his I have and already ordered another. Hudson makes an awesome hen box and as far as craftsmanship and finish goes Matt's are every bit as nice. That's saying something since I beleive Hudson sets the bar pretty high.  But what I like a little better about Matt's is there just a little bit smaller in size which makes them more ideal for hunting. If you haven't given him a try you would be doing yourself a huge favor to get one.

Pooh4459

Difference in sized between a Hudson and Fulkerson.

TheBigSnood

Brandon,
I'm humbled by your kind words, and glad you like the call.. It was a pleasure meeting you..

BTW, There is only one Richard Hudson aka (slingblade or Shocker) He is in his own class. I am just blessed to have him as a mentor and Good Friend!
Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

Sir-diealot

I believe I had spoke with him on Facebook about getting one but can't find the conversation under his name, what is his business name? Thanks and good looking call.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

USMC0331

Pooh4459

Oh i agree about Hudson's calls. The only reason I even used his name was because when it comes to top of the line in hen boxes his are at the very top. Don't want to sound like I was downing his calls at all. Matt told me he couldn't have got where he is without all his help. Just saying if your looking for one a little bit smaller and a little less money but still the same great craftsmanship and sound try one of Matt's calls out.

Spitten and drummen

Matt makes a very nice looking and sounding hen box. Snakewood over apple he built me will not be going anywhere but to the woods with me.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Chris O

silverspur

Congrats on your new box call from Matt! :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

land cruiser

How do you get in touch with him?

3bailey3

Congrats on the great call Brandon, Matt goes by Thebigsnood on here!

land cruiser

hush

Gorgeous hen box! I mean, that call is beautiful! Congratulations to you and Matt!

Mad_Baron

I am on this list.  His calls look and sound amazing.  Had to get one from a fellow Hoosier!
John Haines

Mad Baron Calls
NWTF Chapter President
NWTF Indiana State Board Member

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

That call looks amazing! I know it sounds great too!
They call him...Kenny..Kenny