turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wildgame Nation show is terrible

Started by northms, February 11, 2011, 04:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preacher

I dont have any respect for them or about 99% of the so called "pro " hunters.    Several years ago it was good tv but most have sold out now.
Romans 8:37

TANK

Quote from: barry on February 12, 2011, 01:37:48 PM
Quote from: CSAW on February 11, 2011, 08:18:10 PM
Waddell has become a paid whore.  He will endorse anything for the dollar bill in my opinion.  He drives me nuts...

Maybe that's why his wife is divorcing him.
and....
Thank goodness y'all think the same as I do about "Big Bill" and the Wild Game Nation show...PUKE!!!

Didn't know he was getting a divorce. Won't this be his 2nd?

bigwayne17

Yall must have missed the "Miss Wildgame Nation 2010" episode. It was definantly worth watching...... ;)

mason0366

Can't Think of name of the show. He thinks he the best hunter. But does every thing wrong!

VAHUNTER

the whole hunting show thing has turned into one big commercial. the days of a true hunter making a show that will benafit other hunters is a thing of the past. i hardly ever watch the crap any more
Good things come to those who wait

3chunter

Well if you guys ban together and give me good salary and a few mexicans with cameras, I bet I will make a hunting show WORTH watchin!  Atleast the turkey hunting part.......if you like to see dead animals I would be a good fit.  Trophy animals....not so much. 

mason0366

WE wil pay you what you are worth! I don't think you will work that cheap! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  just kidding

chrisun

Quote from: mason0366 on February 12, 2011, 11:26:05 PM
WE wil pay you what you are worth! I don't think you will work that cheap! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  just kidding

HAHAHAHHA.  :you_rock:
John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

hootn

i saw one show a couple weeks ago where they were turkey hunting and the guy was using a crossbow and took a shot about 50 yards, missed and grabed a shotgun and shot two more times at the bird and wondered why he missed, dont rwemember they name but the guy was a complete idiot.

chrisun

Quote from: hootn on February 14, 2011, 09:06:38 PM
i saw one show a couple weeks ago where they were turkey hunting and the guy was using a crossbow and took a shot about 50 yards, missed and grabed a shotgun and shot two more times at the bird and wondered why he missed, dont rwemember they name but the guy was a complete idiot.

Wow, we have a real winner there! Too bad you can't remember the name
John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

TANK

I think it I seen that, I want to say it was the youngest son.

HogBiologist

Not sure about the places they travel to for hunting, but their place in Louisiana is not high fenced and has some huge deer on it.  They manage for age not size and have some awsome bucks.  I have seen some of the racks that come off there.  They do have some fencing along roads and a few other areas, but you can drive right through it on public roads and there are no fences.  They manage it very well.  They may have a few to many deer, but what area in Louisiana doesn't?
Certified Wildlife Biologist

Limbstrutter

I said this long ago. There aren't very many shows worth watching. They are the reason we pay through the nose for either a guided or out of state hunt. Just look at the prices of some hunts.
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4