turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wildgame Nation show is terrible

Started by northms, February 11, 2011, 04:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSAW

Waddell has become a paid whore.  He will endorse anything for the dollar bill in my opinion.  He drives me nuts...

Jay

Quote from: yukonhunter on February 11, 2011, 04:59:01 PM
yeah it is one of the many terrible consumeristic hunting shows
I quit watching most of these shows, because I was getting too ticked. I'd be better doing a cooking show than those guys attempting a hunting show.

DC1.

All this time I thought I was the only one that hated :character0029: this show !

OLE RASPY

I just wished i got the hunting channel

Gobblerdn1

Fellas this is what happens when the dollar bill has more to do with it than anything. It's sad to say but that's how it's going. Knight and Hale, Primos, and HS Strut are just as bad except for the fact that they started out right but have been forced to go this direction to survive....

devin4484

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

outlaw

it does suck i would like to have there max gobbler 870s :z-paddy-smiley113:
Im a good guy !!!

Rio

There was an episode a year or so ago where they spent nearly the whole show bragging about their plane and what a pain in the neck it was to 'have' to do photo shoots for their sponsors. Of course the next 10 minutes were spent posing for cameras and hobnobbing with celebrities.
They are in it for all the wrong reasons in my book.

turkey slayer

Quote from: dodger on February 11, 2011, 08:08:26 PM
I wonder if them two boys rode the short bus to school... they don't seem to smart either... I think Waddell rode that same bus too
:TooFunny:

mason0366

Have You all watched the show about game wards. It is on national geo. Channel?

Muskie03

Quote from: mason0366 on February 12, 2011, 10:03:23 AM

Awesome show :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

PANYHunter

Quote from: Muskie03 on February 12, 2011, 10:10:34 AM
Quote from: mason0366 on February 12, 2011, 10:03:23 AM

Awesome show :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Yeah its pretty good.  There is a show called Wardens in Montana on the outdoor channel that is pretty good too.

cfrye11

Both Wild Justice and Game Wardens are great shows. My only issue is there is very little talk about legal and ethical hunters. I wish they would point out that the people they are busting do not represent every hunter in the woods!

barry

Quote from: CSAW on February 11, 2011, 08:18:10 PM
Waddell has become a paid whore.  He will endorse anything for the dollar bill in my opinion.  He drives me nuts...

Maybe that's why his wife is divorcing him.
and....
Thank goodness y'all think the same as I do about "Big Bill" and the Wild Game Nation show...PUKE!!!