turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wildgame Nation show is terrible

Started by northms, February 11, 2011, 04:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northms

This show is painful to watch.  It's a full out advertisement for 30 minutes.  I'm convinced the dad nor the 2 sons know much of anything about hunting.

Michael Waddell is on the show and I can't believe he would endorse their stuff, guess for enough money you will endorse anything.

When it comes to deer hunting I also just watch them shoot deer over bags of poured out grain and then brag...give me a break.  I refuse to watch this show anymore.   :-\

yukonhunter

yeah it is one of the many terrible consumeristic hunting shows
www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com      GIANT Alaskan Malamutes
http://www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com

wildturk

I second your thoughts.  I even have the benefit of not living to far from there farm.  Which by the way is high fenced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People like that give hunting a bad name.

Dan

Muskie03

I saw a country singer take a speed goat on their show with a cross bow freehand at like 98yds or something ridiculous.  Why even shoot that far when the chance of wounding an animal is so great? Pa-thet-ic! All for the fun of saying you shot that far?? Their products are crap and their ethics are crap. A hole lotta crap.
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

stinkpickle

It's one of the few I've actually taken OFF of my DVR.

shootumindaface

Quote from: Muskie03 on February 11, 2011, 05:16:17 PM
I saw a country singer take a speed goat on their show with a cross bow freehand at like 98yds or something ridiculous.  Why even shoot that far when the chance of wounding an animal is so great? Pa-thet-ic! All for the fun of saying you shot that far?? Their products are crap and their ethics are crap. A hole lotta crap.
Craig Morgan

t_eagen13

Yep, I like a lot of the shows on the Outdoor Channel but I can't stand watching this one, it's a joke.

Hognutz

Can't do it. I would really like to punch the old man out. He really gets under my skin..I hate that stinkin' show. No mo...I am better now..Thanks
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

PANYHunter

I agree that their show is junk.  I have lost a lot of respect for Waddell and anyone else that works with them.  The one thing I do like about them is that they don't hide the fact that they are baiting, which is more than I say about many other outdoor personalities.  I watched one show where a deers face was covered with their greens-n-raged and they were bragging about it.  Don't forget to pick up one of their gunslaters before the season.  

hookedspur

Its not just their show ,all the hunting shows are going to more selling less hunting . I get 3 different outdoor Chanel's and they are all about trying to get your money !!@)*%#
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Hognutz

Where's Marlin Perkins when you need him??
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Kylongspur88

Quote from: hookedspur on February 11, 2011, 05:30:42 PM
Its not just their show ,all the hunting shows are going to more selling less hunting . I get 3 different outdoor Chanel's and they are all about trying to get your money !!@)*%#
I can stand to watch Jim Shokey or Drury, sometimes, but for the most part I just don't watch those channels much any more. I still like flipping through cabels or bass pro and deciding what looks good to me. Hunting shows for the most part are 30min infomercials and maybe a decent hunt. I know people have to make a living, but it's getting old.

TauntoHawk

they are a super rich spoiled family, they take private jets around to high fence hunts that they use feed and bait on its pathetic. Saw a turkey hunting episode where they were advertising inbetween hunts for their new turkey decoy but the entire hunt didnt use their own #%^& decoy they used stuffers and DSD.

All theirs stuff is cheaply made in china and heavily marketed but dont ask them to stand behind their product

Im not picky about TV show and try not to judge ppl from my couch but those people arent sportsman they just give us a bad name
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

dodger

I wonder if them two boys rode the short bus to school... they don't seem to smart either... I think Waddell rode that same bus too

chrisun

I totally agree. That show is simply BAD!  :TrainWreck1:
John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.