turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My best mail day

Started by Pooh4459, July 20, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh4459

Had my best mail day ever yesterday. Received a Scott Basehore 3 piece set I traded a guy for, also a 2 piece Frank Kruer Box set and another Kruer shortbox that came with the 1st place medal it won in the Midwest competition in 2016. Also received a copper pot call of Frank Kruers that he doesn't make anymore and man is it beautiful and a screamer. Another Frank Kruer shortbox persimmon/ black limba but that's going to a friend because I already have one in that combo. Lastly 2 Bronzed glass/ slate pots from Lonzo. One is Blue mahoe and padauk the other is bulletwood and yellowheart and a Trumpet that Lonzo made. Lon knocked it out of the park on all of them. I didnt know he made trumpets and I guess he doesn't make many but he sure makes a good one. Thanks for looking.

vt35mag

:z-dizzy:
That's a serious mail day!  Congrats

Double B

Followed by buzzards

Yoder409

The mailman musta hung a garbage bag full of calls on the side of your mailbox !!!!!     DANG, but that's a haul !!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Turkeytider

TauntoHawk

That Midwest Kruer must be unreal because I have the 3rd place box from that same comp and I can not imagine there being 2 better calls.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

NeverRoosting

Heck of a haul, some great gems in there!

Chris O

A very good day indeed, congrats

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

billyb

sbbow

Congrats on some great calls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

That's a Haul....My wife is pretty understanding,but that would be a day I'd hope I got the mail instead of her..  :funnyturkey:

Wvgobbler

Congrats!! Them are some fine calls you got.

Chris O

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on July 20, 2018, 08:13:58 PM
That's a Haul....My wife is pretty understanding,but that would be a day I'd hope I got the mail instead of her..  :funnyturkey:
I agree LOL

mgm1955