OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Billy Bush Begging Machine

Started by va longbeard, July 16, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

va longbeard

Does anyone know if Billy is still making calls?

Thanks

Adirondacks89

Last I heard he was not, but I cannot confirm one way or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

va longbeard

Thanks for the info much appreciated! 

That is a shame Billy made a heck of long box and was a nice guy to boot, he was old school sent the call to you and then wanted payment later after he knew you were satisfied.

USMC0331

Pm Hunter 22 , is has the connections. I have one of his calls and I'm trying to find his card.

crow

last I heard he is still making calls, but only makes them several months a year

great sounding and looking calls

nitro

Agreed. A Billy Bush Beggin Boat is one call that I bought with 100% confidence.. Super nice box call
Royal Slam 2008

USMC0331

USMC0331

Just tried the number but it says not in service. Sorry

va longbeard

If anyone has a valid number for him please post it or send it to me, that was the last number I had for him that was in the previous post.

Maybe Rickey has his number.

paboxcall

Quote from: nitro on July 16, 2018, 06:39:43 PM
Agreed. A Billy Bush Beggin Boat is one call that I bought with 100% confidence.. Super nice box call

Exactly right. His long box has a huge range, and it plays uniquely. I refer to my Begging Machine as the Stradivarius of long boxes. Such rich tone from the kee kee to the gobbler cluck and gobble.

Quote from: va longbeard on July 16, 2018, 05:46:53 PM
...he was old school sent the call to you and then wanted payment later after he knew you were satisfied.

Mr. Bush is the real deal, super guy.

I suggest you PM Boatpaddle here on OG for a current contact number, he is good friends with Mr. Bush.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

packmule

va longbeard

That number is disconnected also.  I have two other numbers messaged to me that are disconnected as well.  I hope Billy is still okay and making calls.

Adirondacks89

Quote from: va longbeard on July 17, 2018, 04:53:16 PM
That number is disconnected also.  I have two other numbers messaged to me that are disconnected as well.  I hope Billy is still okay and making calls.
Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

va longbeard

Just found out Billy is doing fine!