turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

-DELETE- Steve Mann or Albert Paul boxs for Marlin Watkins calls

Started by Mad_Baron, July 13, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad_Baron

I have a old hen and signature Mann and  a Albert Paul short and long box that could be traded for Marlin Watkins fiddle boxes +-cash if needed.  All are mint or very good and never hunted.  Willing to look at anything from Marlin.  PM me or post pics of your Watkins calls here or co tact me at 317-716-6636.  Thanks a lot!
John Haines

Mad Baron Calls
NWTF Chapter President
NWTF Indiana State Board Member

Dfxhunter

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Sir-diealot

Rules here dictate that picture must be shown of each item. Also it is suggested that all communication happen here not by text if I remember right for both parties protection.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MS Boy

Quote from: Dfxhunter on July 13, 2018, 01:56:35 PM
All that for a Watkins box.

"Or" is the key word in sales title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad_Baron

I don't want to break the rules. I have individual calls that I may be willing to trade, no not all for one but I already clarified that to those who asked.  I realy prefer not to trade the Strawser unless a killer Watkins box but I added in 2 Albert Pauls for trade.  I only put my cell since easier for others to send and receive pics if they choose since faster.  If trying to vet me look up same handle on the Leatherwall or Tradgang or you can find me on all facebook turkey groups.  Many top call makers will vouch for me, I have meet Marlin in Nashville. I am on the Johnson Co. Gobblers NWTF Commitee also.  I understand others have been burnt and that is so sad but I am legit and a man of my word.  One trade is pending but still looking for another if possible.  I do plan to get more active on Old Gobbler.  Thank you.
John Haines

Mad Baron Calls
NWTF Chapter President

Mad_Baron

I have worked out a trade with Pooh4459.  Brandon and i are sending calls today.  Thanks
John Haines

Mad Baron Calls
NWTF Chapter President

Pooh4459