turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ernie Fetters long box

Started by tracker#1, July 02, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tracker#1

Snakewood/wormy chestnut....great customer service and craftsmanship, sounds fantastic.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Adirondacks89

That's a beautiful call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverspur

Congrats on a great paddle call from Ernie! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

SJ Strutter

Tri County Longbeards Chapter President
United Bowhunters of NJ
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

Jroddc

doublespurs21

nice looking call,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Turk1

Tracker#1,

Could you please PM me!

Thanks,
Jeff

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Happy hooker

I suppose we should get a box of his before price goes up,,he's gaining momentum and popularity.

Greg Massey

Erine , has been popular for years and his trumpets and long boxes speak for themselves.. he's one call maker who doesn't charge astronomical prices for his music instruments ...  Erine has already gain his place in call maker history for building quality instruments ........ he just doesn't over price his calls.........

PALongspur

His scratch boxes are pure turkey as well!  :icon_thumright:

adkmountainken

Ernie is top notch for sure as are his calls, great guy! to be honest I am actually selling/trading all my calls but his and Ralph Snodgrass, just love the calls those guys make and do not need the others!

va longbeard

Quote from: adkmountainken on July 25, 2018, 08:45:38 PM
Ernie is top notch for sure as are his calls, great guy! to be honest I am actually selling/trading all my calls but his and Ralph Snodgrass, just love the calls those guys make and do not need the others!

That's about as strong as endorsement for Ernie's calls that you can make! 

I talked with Ernie on the phone earlier this week and ordered a chestnut bloodwood longbox and a scratch box. 

Super nice man! 

His prices I feel are more than reasonable, $120 for the longbox and scratch box TYD.

Looking forward to getting the calls.

mspaci

I have the Bloodwood over wormy chestnut, great call, I got him on FB right before the season & he shipped me this one he was gonna hunt. I said Id wait but he said no & sent it. Great service, Turkeys liked it too. Thanks, Mike

sixbird