OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pots FS ***All Remaining Calls SOLD***

Started by vt35mag, June 30, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vt35mag

***ALL SOLD***

The only call that has been hunted is the Halloran wenge/walnut. The side has some discoloration in the finish on the edge of the call, and some fine scratches in the back that are not thru the finish. I tried to show both in the pics. 
The Hanks Osage has a gouge in the bottom of the call from when it was turned, so it was how I received it from them. 
The VanCise striker has a chip in the end, and the pot has a dent in the edge of the lip.  Like the Hanks, this is how I received the call from Matt. 
The Ted Peters is personalized to me, and goes for $125 new. I will not sell the strikers separate from the pot.
The snakewood that comes with the cherry bronzed glass has some great figure, but the stem of the striker does have noticeable curvature to it.  I assume that happened after it was turned and dried out more. The "I don't know what" striker is supposedly made from a wood that is supposed to be similar to snake only much cheaper.

I can send additional pics or sound files, just shoot me a pm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Happy hooker

If any of them are Mabry slates ill take em

vt35mag

Descriptions added, sorry for the upside down pic.  I cant seem to fix it.

Pooh4459

vt35mag

fatmo

What is left??   I see 12 calls and only 8 descriptions! Interested!!

fatmo

Is there another Kaiser bronzed glass? Let me know if there is..

vt35mag

The calls with descriptions I was what I have available. Don't have anymore Kaiser bronzed glass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

vt35mag

vt35mag

$250TYD for all remaining calls

fatmo

Your description of calls is very confusing! First there are more calls than descripted. Then you said the only ones left are the ones not marked sold in the description.. Now you say remaining calls 250.00????? According to your description there are 4 calls remaining and $5.00 is taken off each additional call

$45.00+$45.00+$60.00+$30.00=$180.00-$15.00 discount for additional calls=$165.00

vt35mag

12 items originally, 4 sold, 8 left. 
The calls that are left have the price tyd next to their description.  The descriptions of the ones that were sold were deleted and replaced with " ***SOLD*** "

Pooh4459

Man what a deal. Even at 340 it was a steal. $250 is ridiculous. If i didnt have a bunch of them id be all over it

vt35mag

Quote from: Pooh4459 on July 03, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
Man what a deal. Even at 340 it was a steal. $250 is ridiculous. If i didnt have a bunch of them id be all over it

No correlation can be made between the all call sell price and the cost of a Fiddlebox  ;D

limhnger