turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sold

Started by Gog1015, June 24, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gog1015

My local banquet is the Tom Kelly Chapter and I have collected several box calls over the years that Mr. Kelly has signed. None of them have been hunted with. Built by Heart of Dixie calls and Preston Pittman. I have 3 boxes. Thanks

Thanks

Spitten and drummen

Not being rude , but that is not how it goes here. You have to post pics. If you dont know how ask someone to help you out. Its been some scams happening and i am trying to make you aware before you get poofed. Good luck to you.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on June 24, 2018, 02:27:46 PM
Not being rude , but that is not how it goes here. You have to post pics. If you dont know how ask someone to help you out. Its been some scams happening and i am trying to make you aware before you get poofed. Good luck to you.
Thanks for saying something, I still feel kinda new here and don't say stuff that much so I did not when this popped up.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Gog1015

No problem, can you please tell me how to reduce the file size on iPhone pics? When I try to add it says error so I'm thinking the pic file is to large. I'm new to this and not trying to break rules.

Thanks

Spitten and drummen

I have trouble with my pic posting also. I usually send them to my wifes computer , she then downsizes them to fit and post them. Some others will be along that may be more helpful. Welcome to the site. There are alot of great guys and lots of good info. Good luck and if i can help you in anyway let me know.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 24, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
Quote from: Spitten and drummen on June 24, 2018, 02:27:46 PM
Thanks for saying something, I still feel kinda new here and don't say stuff that much so I did not when this popped up.

No problem. You are a member here and it does not matter how long you have been around. If you see something thats not right , feel free to point it out. Most wont be offended if you are not a ahole and are only trying to do the right thing.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Pooh4459

I sent you a private message with my # to post pics bud

Yelper

Sir-diealot

I see three signatures on the last call, who are the other signers? May help your sales. Best of luck, they are some nice looking calls.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Gog1015

The last call has Preston Pittman and Tom Kelly, sorry forgot to add that. Thanks for all of your help guys!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Gog1015 on June 24, 2018, 05:43:03 PM
The last call has Preston Pittman and Tom Kelly, sorry forgot to add that. Thanks for all of your help guys!
You're welcome and welcome to the site.

John Koenig:

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: Gog1015 on June 24, 2018, 03:42:05 PM
No problem, can you please tell me how to reduce the file size on iPhone pics? When I try to add it says error so I'm thinking the pic file is to large. I'm new to this and not trying to break rules.

Thanks
For iPhone pics you can use a free app called Image Size to resize your photos.  Works great.  Access your photos through the app (image icon upper left), choose a pic from your photos, choose "pixel" for dimensions.  I use a width of 720 and height of 540 pixels for horizontal images, reversed for vertical.  Between the dimension numbers is a link icon. If you select that so it is highlighted, the dimensions are linked, so you only have to set one. Save it to your Photos with the down-arrow-over-bar button at the bottom of the screen.  The app saves your choices so the next time around it is even faster.

Gog1015

merriamsman

If you use the Tapatalk app, it has an image resizer. So easy to use, even I can do it.

Gog1015

$150 per box call

Thanks