Quote from: uarobert on July 20, 2018, 03:17:26 PM
Watching day 12. Great stuff, guys!

"They're right there. They're comin' in."
"Did you fart?"

Classic

Cove

Looks like you guys have found Day 12! It's a good one!  :icon_thumright:

RemingtonRules

He did not last long on camera. Great hunt and broke the norms of calling softly to public land birds.

Cove

I got days 13 and 14 up today!  :funnyturkey:

strutstopper

Quote from: Cove on July 23, 2018, 09:14:46 PM
I got days 13 and 14 up today!  :funnyturkey:

I thought for sure that chubs was about to take off with that non camo hat on haha.

Bolandstrutters

Y'all must start stacking them up pretty soon because I remember getting instagram story updates every day for about two months straight of one of you two smoking cheap ceegars.

Cove

Quote from: Bolandstrutters on July 24, 2018, 07:58:49 AM
Y'all must start stacking them up pretty soon because I remember getting instagram story updates every day for about two months straight of one of you two smoking cheap ceegars.

Well, we keep hunting that's for sure. But as April approaches we are split up for the most part and most of the activities aren't captured on film. Chubb's spent time visiting new states moving toward completing his US slam and it was "business" only on those trips; in other words there was no videoing. I carried the camera every morning as promised but the chore of self filming is more than I can handle a lot of the time. I did have the camera around though. Hopefully what I can put together will make sense. We had an SD card that was in one of the vlog cameras come up missing and I'm just now getting into the parts of the season where that SD card was used. It's infuriating.  :bike2:

Bolandstrutters

Quote from: Cove on July 24, 2018, 09:44:07 AM
Quote from: Bolandstrutters on July 24, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

Well, we keep hunting that's for sure. But as April approaches we are split up for the most part and most of the activities aren't captured on film. Chubb's spent time visiting new states moving toward completing his US slam and it was "business" only on those trips; in other words there was no videoing. I carried the camera every morning as promised but the chore of self filming is more than I can handle a lot of the time. I did have the camera around though. Hopefully what I can put together will make sense. We had an SD card that was in one of the vlog cameras come up missing and I'm just now getting into the parts of the season where that SD card was used. It's infuriating.  :bike2:

I don't blame ya for not wanting to hassle with the cameras all the time.  We use hunting and the outdoors to escape from technology.  Really enjoying your content so far!

HILBY72

Videos are great Dave, thanks for putting them out. You mentioned about possibly doing a vest dump to show the alterations you made to your vest, is that still a possibility?

Cove

Quote from: HILBY72 on July 25, 2018, 09:09:02 AM
Videos are great Dave, thanks for putting them out. You mentioned about possibly doing a vest dump to show the alterations you made to your vest, is that still a possibility?

I will. Pretty popular subject.  :icon_thumright:

I'm got Day 15.16 exporting now. I should have it up after lunch.

:thanks: for all the motivation!

dirtnap

About the only program that I am excited about watching this summer is your next hunt.

Keep up the good work.

Richard Cranium

Another awesome episode. I have a feeling that bird didn't live to many more days.

aclawrence

That's tough to get so close and not get it done. It's still someway of a victory but I know y'all are there to kill turkeys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentry

Loving the videos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daggerz

Was crazy how late it was this spring, til we had foliage.