turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pinhoti Project

Started by crenshawco, June 21, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larry9988

The yelping Chub's was doing in that last video sounded dang good!

larry9988

That would have been day 57 or 58.

LaLongbeard

Great videos and Dave has a very good ratio of hunts to killing a gobbler. Only question were was the crow call in all these hunts lol.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Cove

I have the first 2 days of Washington Merriams action out there now.  :drool:

jryser

Quote from: Cove on October 05, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
I have the first 2 days of Washington Merriams action out there now.  :drool:
Unbelievable hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Timber

Great hunts, keep them coming.

JMalin

Seeing those Washington hunts really makes me miss the mountain hunts I've had in NM.  Is it spring turkey season yet? 

Sir-diealot

Turned off DirecTV to save some money and hooked my computer to my TV so now I will be able to watch some more of these.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

buzzardroost

Really enjoying the Washington hunts. My wife watched with me and is wanting to go with me this Spring now.

Fdept56

Y'all that are getting your wives to watch are some lucky men! I've tried and tried to get mine to and still can't. I think anyone that is on the fence about hunting should watch this series so they can see what it means to the true hunters, not the people that go out twice a season and sit over a bait pile (as is evident in the videos), but the ones the devote their lives to it and would be lost without it. These videos are absolutely phenomenal and have me looking more and more forward to next spring!

jryser

My wife watches with me and even lies to me that my calling sounds like Dave.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Fdept56 on October 09, 2018, 06:11:35 PM
Y'all that are getting your wives to watch are some lucky men! I've tried and tried to get mine to and still can't. I think anyone that is on the fence about hunting should watch this series so they can see what it means to the true hunters, not the people that go out twice a season and sit over a bait pile (as is evident in the videos), but the ones the devote their lives to it and would be lost without it. These videos are absolutely phenomenal and have me looking more and more forward to next spring!
My GF wants to go out with me next year, though not with a gun, we will bring a camera. She is not an anti hunter she just does not like the idea of an animal getting hurt. She drives me nuts though because she swerves to miss squirrels.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

jryser

Fall hunt. Unreal how cool it is to apply things I've learned to my skill set!!!

Cove

Awesome Jim!! Congratulations!!  :happy0064:

aclawrence

I can't believe these videos have lasted until bow season has started. Now I'm back in the woods again hunting deer but really just scouting for turkeys hahaha!