turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mike Lapp info

Started by Pooh4459, June 14, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh4459

I was thinking about ordering a short box from Mike Lapp. Was wondering if anybody could tell me how long his wait is and if there's any combos that you recommend. I hear he makes a good short box just not sure never used one. Thanks

Chris O

Quote from: Pooh4459 on June 14, 2018, 08:35:40 AM
I was thinking about ordering a short box from Mike Lapp. Was wondering if anybody could tell me how long his wait is and if there's any combos that you recommend. I hear he makes a good short box just not sure never used one. Thanks
3 years hopefully sooner is what I was told

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pooh4459

3 years? Thats insane to many other great builders

Chris O

Yeah long wait ,but he was honest about time and very polite. I would rather have that then someone telling me 3 months then take a year

SJ Strutter

Definitely worth the wait!! Yellowheart / mahogany,  Redheart / Blacklimba  short boxes I have.
Longboxes I have purpleheart, Coyotewood and one of his split decisions. You just can't go wrong with a Mike Lapp box Good luck!
Tri County Longbeards Chapter President
United Bowhunters of NJ
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

silverspur

Yes it is about a three waiting period but if your wanting a great call that is all turkey then get on the list.  I have a short and longbox combo of Yellowheart over Black Limba that has been awesome for me.  But any combo he puts together has the same sound.  Sound is what the turkeys like, they don't care about the wood combo.  He is also a great guy to work with in ordering a call.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs