Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

All my calls in one lot closed I’ll just keep them.

Started by pabossie255, June 12, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pabossie255

I'll keep them I was only selling to get a mower to earn money to pay bills but if that's not going to happen no sense me giving them away.

pabossie255

Last try before fall turkey comes around $200 shipped or $175 picked up in Friedens, PA.

pabossie255

KYHeadhunter02

How much for the stuckey snakewood?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

pabossie255

I'm only selling as a set as I'm in need of paying my morgage.

pabossie255

I'll just keep them for any less these calls are great and just pure turkey callers and I have Aton of money in them.

wvmntnhick

In the end (and understand I mean absolutely zero disrespect) you're probably better off. They're costing you nothing to keep them and the time of year is just plain wrong for selling calls. Lots of good stuff up right now and it's just sitting cuz people aren't in turkey mode right now. Plus, if you intend to turkey hunt in the future, you're saving money by not having to start from scratch. Your situation sucks, I get it. But in the end, keeping them will save you some money down the road. I wish you luck in your future endeavors and may there be some light at the end of the tunnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adirondacks89

Quote from: wvmntnhick on September 02, 2018, 04:52:34 PM
In the end (and understand I mean absolutely zero disrespect) you're probably better off. They're costing you nothing to keep them and the time of year is just plain wrong for selling calls. Lots of good stuff up right now and it's just sitting cuz people aren't in turkey mode right now. Plus, if you intend to turkey hunt in the future, you're saving money by not having to start from scratch. Your situation sucks, I get it. But in the end, keeping them will save you some money down the road. I wish you luck in your future endeavors and may there be some light at the end of the tunnel.

What he said.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Adirondacks89 on September 02, 2018, 05:00:50 PM
Quote from: wvmntnhick on September 02, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

What he said.

X3

pabossie255

I hated to put them up for sale bit being out of work with 3 kids that are more important than turkey hunting to me but they are great calls and any less I'd be crazy for what I have into them and they have killed many long beards so I guess they are staying with me.