turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My Fulkerson Hen Box

Started by merriamsman, June 01, 2018, 07:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merriamsman

Here is my new hen box from Matt Fulkerson. Bloodwood over English walnut. It plays as good as it looks. Thanks Matt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

USMC0331

Beautiful call. Do you have a sound file for it?

merriamsman

Sorry, don't know how to do sound files. I can barely get pictures posted!

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Jbird22

Beautiful call right there! Congrats!

3bailey3

Congrats, I have the same combo and I love it! I am working on my second one from Matt, can't wait for it!

crow

Maintenancetech

Very nice call Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M Sharpe

Matt makes a mighty fine hen box! The one I have won't go anywhere... but hunting with me!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Hooksnhorns

Don't Tread On Me

Spitten and drummen

I have a snakewood over apple on order from him. I cant wait to get it in my hands.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Yoder409

Oh MY !!!!

That is just BEAUTIFUL !!!

Congrats !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Sir-diealot

Nice looking call. I do have a question though, the one piece to the top of the call looks like it could be a striker, is the bottom of the call slate? If so could you show a picture please? Thank you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

merriamsman

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 01, 2018, 10:10:45 PM
Nice looking call. I do have a question though, the one piece to the top of the call looks like it could be a striker, is the bottom of the call slate? If so could you show a picture please? Thank you.

I think you are referring to the chalk holder. There is no slate on the call.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: merriamsman on June 01, 2018, 10:36:50 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 01, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

I think you are referring to the chalk holder. There is no slate on the call.
Oh okay, sorry the bit of black sticking out of it made me think it was a striker of some kinds. Love that English Walnut by the way, great grain.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."