OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Greenleaf 835

Started by Tomtom, May 29, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomtom

Found this today at a local shop anybody ever seen 1? I've looked everywhere and can't find any dates they were manufactured it's almost perfect 28 inch barrel 3.5

oldcountry

Rem Man

1992-1994 made in 835 and 500. I don't think there was many made, because of the transition of mossy oak going to other manufacturers. That's a good find!!

Mossyballs

I just bought one myself. Non ported, but it has different style forearm and 24" barrel. Pretty sweet gun. Didn't know the name of the camo but now I do.

yelpaholic

outdoorsmen

SKFOOTER

bigbird

WW

I have one in great shape with the matching camo sling. Bought in 93 or 94 and haven't hardly used it..

mbowyer51

That's an awesome find right there

1iagobblergetter

Nice find. Wish I could luck into one like that.  :drool:

jordanz7935

Nice find! I didnt even know Mossberg had any Greenleaf guns. Looks to be in great shape, id be bringing it home!

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Tennessee Lead

That's a new wrinkle on my horn.
I'd sure like to find one ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShootingABN!

Awesome pattering guns. Oh the punishment they put out on both ends.... Looking good in the photo..