OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Got my first turkey after 3 years

Started by Life of Riley, May 21, 2018, 10:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

GobbleNut

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on May 21, 2018, 10:32:04 PM
Congrats....That first Gobbler was life changing for me. I haven't been right ever since... :icon_thumright:

Yup,...we all have a chance at recovery until we get our hands on that first gobbler.  It's all downhill from then on!   :icon_thumright: ;D
Congratulations buddy!

Ross R

dublelung

Congratulations to you on your first of hopefully many more longbeards! You'll never forget that first one!

RAU

tomstopper

Awesome. Good job. Congrats

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Dukejb

Beautiful bird! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonD.

Congratulations, nice bird. You did better than me, it took me 4 years to get my first one.
And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts 16:30-31

Greg Massey

JoeA

Welcome to the club. The second after you pulled the trigger, the madness set in. You're ruined, and like the rest of us, you love it. You'll never listen to a gobble the same way.
NWTF, SCI, DU and Half Tone Game Calls

JK Spurs

Congrats! I smile like that with every bird I kill! It's a feeling you can't explain when you run out there and put a boot on his head. For me that's the moment game is over and time to celebrate.
I like my turkey well peppered

Tunaguy

" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

wade

Congratulations all that has been said about addictions and such are true, you should have bailed while you still could. I killed my first on the second turkey hunt of my life, a nice longbeard, nothing to this turkey hunting. I hunted hard the rest of that season and for the next 3, finally killing a jake midway through my 4th turkey season. Welcome to the madness.
Do it outdoors

High plains drifter

I shot a few birds during my first 3 years, but no gobblers.Took me 4 to do that.